By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda TP HD: Hero Mode, Mirored world, OffTV play, GamePad integration...confirmed

The Japanese website for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD launched today, and it’s ripe with details about the remastered title. Sprinkled throughout the previously announced features are confirmed rumors and a fair amount of new information, which you can find outlined below.

• Off-TV Play is included
  • Player controls camera with right stick
  • GamePad has tabs for the “Mini-Map” and “Items”
  • Miiverse stamps are incorporated and you can post from in-game. There 50 in total including the Hylian Alphabet, and characters such as Wolf Link, a fairy, and Midna
  • Hard mode included in which the game is mirrored and Link takes double damage
  • Wolf Link amiibo, like the Zelda and Shiek amiibo, allow the player to recover hearts
  • Wolf Link amiibo allows for players to skip save data selection on game start-up and jump to a saved position in-game
  • New “Ghost Torch” item confirmed; allows Link to locate Poes during the day, as well as night
  • Controls are improved and parts that were difficult to understand have been made clearer

Around the Network

I repeat, can't wait.

Stacking Ganondorf Amiibo and Hero mode would be pretty difficult then :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:

That's 100% how I'm jumping back into this game :)

ninjapirate42 said:
Platina said:

Starting with 3 hearts, I'm sure most things can 1 shot you then :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

You forget to mention that the game uses the gyro controls like WWHD to aim with the gamepad, wich is something I'm very glad with.

RolStoppable said:

We now have four Twilight Princess HD threads in the Hot Topics. This is madness.

EDIT: While I was typing this, a fifth thread was made.

Madness I tell you!

Platina said:
ninjapirate42 said:

Starting with 3 hearts, I'm sure most things can 1 shot you then :p

Just gotta be extra careful :D

"Wolf Link amiibo allows for players to skip save data selection on game start-up and jump to a saved position in-game"

Really? This is locked behind a statue.

archer9234 said:
"Wolf Link amiibo allows for players to skip save data selection on game start-up and jump to a saved position in-game"

Really? This is locked behind a statue.

Do you understand what that means? The amiibo has the data of the last time you saved the game with it, so you can escape the save data screen when you start the game and go directly to the data that the amiibo has inside, is just a little stupid feature that is possible thanks to the amiibo and saves you 10 seconds everytime you plug the game, this proves again that people usually complains about amiibo just for the sake of it.