By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will Gravity Rush Remastered be the Next Devils Third?

I pre-ordered my copy months ago and it was supposed to ship yesterday, but is now in limbo so hoping get it sometime next week.

Around the Network

I doubt it well sell that low but it won't break any records, as I can see Sony going for a low print run. And let's not forget that this game was meant to be digital only intially. 

solidpumar said:

I hope PS5 is digital only and they save the money the blu-ray drivers costs and save on the entire logistics of print copies.

We are going to be good friends.

Even though the PS4 successor is PS Now, but I'll get you on that wavelength in due time.

It currently says in stock on Amazon

I got my friend to order it for me today. I hope i'll get it! Now im scared xD

This game will be more rare than Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii.

Around the Network

Why would Sony do that? If this game sells well there will be more excitement for Gravity Rush 2.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Wonktonodi said:
It currently says in stock on Amazon

but only amazon ussually a bunch of retailers would be listed during a games release

This game is made for console indeed

I play it on both Vita and PS4, and I prefer PS4 version except it's the 2nd time I play this game

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213
shenlong213 said:
This game is made for console indeed

I play it on both Vita and PS4, and I prefer PS4 version except it's the 2nd time I play this game

whats your impressions overall?

I'm having trouble keeping up with these releases. I forgot about GRR, and had no idea it may be difficult to acquire in North America. So thank you. Just got Megadimension Neptunia yesterday. $88 with tax thanks to the Canadian dollar. That might be it for me this month anyways.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."