By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BraLoD presents: Sega Master System

Tagged games:

Puppyroach said:
Am I the only one who thinks games in the 80's and 90's had really cool names: Phantasy Star, Altered Beast, Streets of Rage... those are great names for games!

The good names were taken a long time ago, this is why we only have crappy names nowadays... 

Around the Network

BTW, my list of master system great games that you didnt mention, played them all a lot.

Kenseiden (that game was soooooooooo hard, almost impossiburu)
California Games
Out Run (nice port!)
Golden Axe (impressive port for an 8 bit game)
Double Dragon (soooooo much better than the NES version)
Alex Kidd in Shinobi World
Lucky Dime Caper (is it really 8 bit?)
R-Type
Land Of Illusion
Asterix

BraLoD said:
Insidb said:

NOTICE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

What a lovely day today...

lol

BraLoD said:
Cloudman said:

Dang, it had 3 Sonic games on it, and I can't help but wonder how I didn't see this system as a kid... o:

Did Sonic 2 have tails and super sonic?

Nope, it's not a port of Mega Drive, it's it own stuff.

It does have Tails in all Zone images and it has a model in games but I don't know why it's never there.

Tails will only appear at Zone images or the ending. He appears in the sky as if dead if you don't collect all the chaos emeralds or he follows Sonic going away if you collect them, on a 8-bit model than could have been playable xc

Tails is playable on Sonic Chaos, though.

Dang, I am surprised they made 3 sonic games for the system, and I didn't hear much of them either... I wonder why those games aren't really talked about at all... I think I'll youtube them later xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BraLoD said:
Cloudman said:

Dang, I am surprised they made 3 sonic games for the system, and I didn't hear much of them either... I wonder why those games aren't really talked about at all... I think I'll youtube them later xD

There were on the Game Gear as well. Oh well, maybe because those systems were widely know and Sonic was killing on the Mega Drive by that time.
You could try'em instead of youtube them, tho xP

I can try playing them sometime, but no promises though... I got my hands pretty fulll : X

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread