By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Am I a bad person?

when he play's halo and forza he will know he made the right call. ps4 has terrible exclusives that are boring to the touch. second son! rofl

Around the Network

not to mention the SUPERIOR CONTROLLER. I sold the x1 to all my firends on controller alone. the ps4's cramps your thumbs as the 3d anal sticks are to center and doesn't allow your thumb to rest naturally on them. Terrible ergonomics!!!

Wow. Just wow. Despicable.

You didn't consider the filthy online environment. You'll now be responsible for changing him as a person. For the worst!!

just because it sells less doesn't mean its the worse console

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
just because it sells less doesn't mean its the worse console

Of course not.  It is the better and more plentiful exclusive games and JRPGs that make the PS4 better.  =P

That said, people have different tastes and the X1 is still a good console.  If I feel people will enjoy what it has more due to their personal taste, I am going to recommend it accordingly.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

I just have one thing to say...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won