By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One gotta go: Hack and Slash edition

Which one gotta go?

God of War 3 29 38.16%

Devil May Cry 3 18 23.68%

Bayonetta 2 22 28.95%

See results 7 9.21%

Total:76

God of War for me. While my experience with all 3 is limited, I enjoyed God of War the least, not to say it's bad, just not for me.

Around the Network

Bayonetta

All are fun, but Bayonetta is the least developed.

GoW is simply legend. I remember screaming when I see the visuals on PSP. Blew my mind

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

God of war. I like the bosses and brutality but Kratos is awful looking and the principal gameplay mechanic is the weakest part of the game. Unforgivable, it's gotta gooooooo!

Mid-week bump, vote if you haven't already

I chose Devil May Cry due to the series not really having anywhere to go. While 3 was good, 4 and DmC were bad to terrible. If a series had to go, Devil May Cry would be the one that needs to go.

Even when talking about a singular game, the one with the weakest series needs to go, so still Devil May Cry 3.