By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I get Uncharted Collection or wait for Uncharted 4?

?

Wait for Uncharted 4 22 23.40%

Get Uncharted the Nathan Drake Collection! 72 76.60%

Total:94

Money is tight guys, so I cant buy both. I need opinions! This is too much D:  I also played Uncharted 3 a little bit but school swept me away from it. I LOVED Golden Abyss that was on the Vita. I haven't played Uncharted 1 or 2 yet.    

Around the Network

Have you played the Uncharted games on PS3 already? If so, get Uncharted 4.

If not, it's up to you, honestly, I'd say get the Collection.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

You should play the Uncharted games before 4. So Collection. If you've already played through them, just get 4.

bet: lost

The collection.

Its a story, and you dont skip parts.

Well worth playing through all the (current) Uncharted games if you have not done so already. Especially the second game.

Get UC:C first and then Uncharted 4. Thank me later :P

Around the Network

So Unch4 is one game. If you did not played first two on PS3 then get the collection. Three awesome games > one awesome game.

If you don't mind the lack of muktiplayer then buy the collection

Wait for 4. Your money is limited. You'll hate yourself for not playing the new thing, when it comes.

Get Uncharted the Nathan Drake Collection!

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Collection. 3 games for the price of 1. Plus, U2 was one of the best games from last gen.