Cocaine 3 6.38%

MDMA 3 6.38%

Psychedelics 1 2.13%

Ketamine 0 0%

Amphetamine 3 6.38%

Other 1 2.13%

Have never taken drugs 18 38.30%

Total:47

I used to do plenty of drugs, both for fun and as a way to help my sleeping problems.

A little cannabis in the evening does wonders for your sleep and made watching Voyager and dumb reality shows before bed a lot more interesting too :)
xtc in the weekends while going clubbing. Pure fun and helped me with social anxiety.
Tried mushrooms a few times, too much hassle and side effects.
Cocaine, didn't really do anything for me and I didn't like the risks.
Speed, makes your dick shrink, no thanks. It was one of my most productive nights coding though.

Playing video games on cannabis usually leads to disaster or boredom. Some exceptions, playing adventure games while high was awesome. Totally immersed in Riven (following a walkthrough) and monkey island games. Watching movies however is great.

Since I moved to a small town in Canada (from Amsterdam) I had no access anymore. I didn't really miss it. Playing loud 90's hard trance still brings all the feelings back :) Nowadays I hardly ever drink alcohol anymore either. I prefer to wake up headache free with screaming kids around.

Games are my nr 1 drug now. Plenty of time for those as I still don't fall asleep before 3am. Plus endorphins from working out. Yet I wouldn't mind having a coffee shop around the corner again. You don't need VR for better immersion, cannabis does it too.

Around the Network

Do you do any drugs? Alcohol

Do you do any drugs besides alcohol/cannabis? Mushrooms a few times, had a bad trip though and stopped immediately. Never touched anything else outside of alcohol again.

Why/why not? I like the feeling of being drunk.

Which is your favourite (including alco/can)? Bud Light or Seagram's 7

How often do you take drugs? Drink on the weekends. No other time, and only drink whiskey when I'm at my little brothers house.

Do you ever combine drug use and video gaming? All the time.

S.Peelman said:

Anyway I never felt the need to even experiment with something that's destructive. 

tbh I think most drugs are benign when used responsibly, and certain drugs I would describe as the opposite of destructive under the right circumstances.

bump

Weed, is my favorite. I smoke a little bit, everyday. I do drink alcohol maybe 5 or 6 times a year, though. And take a few pills every once in a while, as well.

Weed and video games, is a must, for me. I helps me relax and better concentrate on the task at hand, within the game.