By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game you want more than anything

I'm pretty sure Savage starlight will happen though.

Mine? Suikoden 6.

Theres no chance of it happening, especially since konami went in the crapper.

I can also add some more:

Chrono 3

Xenogears 2

I know... the Xenoblade (and saga) games are the unnoficial sequals... but i loved everythingbabput Xenogears. It was way more story focused and had so many epic moments, twists and characters. Actually, i would happy enough witha remake... but looking at how FF7R is turning out... perhaps its best not to.

Around the Network

I'd like a new ip that has a massive budget, a game that is massively enthusiastic in its idea to create some thing epic, it would be planned to span over 4 games and your protagonist you play as will start off as a young male or female and over the period of the 4 games they'll eventually be 20-30 years older than when you started the game. Along with all the people or things you meet on your journey. There will be deaths that make you sad and possibly bring tears, there will be massive decisions that will have you thinking for days, and moments of pure joy. The game would be on a massive scale and wil need a lot of ideas and budget. Whether it's fantasy, sci Fi or a mix of both it will be one massive journey and adventure will stunning environments and locations.

That's the game I'd like. Not asking for much

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Wave Race NX

Pavolink said:
A sequel to Ocarina of Time in the same style (lots of items, tunics, new musical instrument, spells, magic, etc)
Zelda Ura expansion

Isn't that the Wind waker? :D

*runs away*

Pavolink said:
A sequel to Ocarina of Time in the same style (lots of items, tunics, new musical instrument, spells, magic, etc)
Zelda Ura expansion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUsjPz6p4zA

Around the Network
Nem said:
Pavolink said:
Zelda Ura expansion

Isn't that the Wind waker? :D

*runs away*

No. It doesn't have tunics, spells and magic outside of the Deku Leaf is useless. And there are less items in TWW than OoT. TWW is anything but an OoT sequel.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I would love to see Naughty Dog make a one off game that is a political thriller set in the 1970's, kind of like the movie "All The President's Men." 

I wouldn't say more than anything.. but I would like to see FF Tactics A3

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

New Golden Sun for NX, console FE, and open-world Pokemon game

Pokémon Deltha Emerald with the same Battle Frontier as the one that was in the original, just with better graphics and online leaderboards. My life would be complete...

Also Super Metroid HD is a good one...