By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of 8th gen, million selling 3rd party IP The Complete Edition Sonic Generations, Bayonetta 2, and Lego Marvel's Avengers added!

HoloDust said:
No Witcher 3 with 6+ million copies?

Witcher 3 was made by CD Projekt Red, a dev with only one game this generation. For sake of my sanity, I don't want to list every developer with a single game to sell over a million. If Cyberpunk 2077 (their next game) comes out this console generation and sells a million, I'd be happy to add them, but for now, only devs with at least 2 games.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network
Megaoverlord12 said:
HoloDust said:

Witcher 3 was made by CD Projekt Red, a dev with only one game this generation. For sake of my sanity, I don't want to list every developer with a single game to sell over a million. If Cyberpunk 2077 (their next game) comes out this console generation and sells a million, I'd be happy to add them, but for now, only devs with at least 2 games.

If that's the reason, fine, I guess...though, not really "Complete" Edition then, is it?

Maybe pick additional titles from the thread, I'm sure people will chime in with what's missing...

HoloDust said:

If that's the reason, fine, I guess...though, not really "Complete" Edition then, is it?

Maybe pick additional titles from the thread, I'm sure people will chime in with what's missing...

I'll consider it.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

What about Psyonix?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

HoloDust said:
Megaoverlord12 said:
HoloDust said:

there would be a ton of companies to mention then. would be a nightmare list haha. I agree that really whats relevent is the significant publishers and their numbers

Konami's numbers are shockingly bad, to think that over time they are one of the biggest third party software developers is just weird :O I mean if you pulled any year from the late 80s to anywhere in the 90s they probably had a bunch of million sellers

kind of sad

Around the Network
vivster said:
What about Psyonix?

I use VGChartz numbers, which only tracks retail. Rocket League is only digital.

And a full complete list! Thanks for this

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
And a full complete list! Thanks for this

You can thank RavenXtra for this.

From here on, I'm updating every second chart update as opposed to every week, because this requires significantly more effort than the Sony/Microsoft threads.

Megaoverlord12 said:
zorg1000 said:
What about Namco?

Bandai Namco's only game to cross a million so far this gen has been Dragon Ball XenoVerse, and I'm not adding every single publisher with a single game to pass a million. I'll be happy to add them when they release another million seller.

Bandai Namco, is one of the main Japanese publishers, also sell toys, and give money to make Anime.

Bandai Namco, last year had Project Cars, The Witcher 3, and Dragon Ball Xenoverse, as Million Sellers.