By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Suggest to Microsoft: Tales of Vesperia Xbox 360 bundle in Japan

smbu2000 said:

Well I'm not sure there is anything significan that MS can do now (besides lowering the price). Still even that would only give them slightly increased sales, I think. What's happening to the 360 seems like what is happening with the PS3; small HW bumps/increases for large games/price cuts/etc. and then it just drops back down again.

I'm also in Japan and I sorta agree. Also get the fact that there are more decent and good games than just shooters as that's still the number one reason I've heard for not wanting a 360. "I don't like shooters." I actually haven't heard price or hardware issues for awhile, but I also haven't talked to nearly as many people lately as I'm on break.

Edit: Also an American I know is considering getting a 360 for it. Depends on if it releases before leaving Japan.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
I agree with naznatips. Tales of isn't very big in the first place and neither is the 360 in Japan. It wouldn't help much.

Tales of is so underrated :(

That is only because Namco are stupid enough to not advertise the Tales series in America