By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One gotta go: Survival Horror Edition

Which one gotta go?

Silent Hill 10 24.39%

Fatal Frame 20 48.78%

Resident Evil 11 26.83%

Total:41

This is a hard round, unfortunately I have to vote for Fatal Frame because the other two are just too great

Around the Network

Make sure you vote if you haven´t already

Roronaa_chan said:
I gotta go with RE as it never was good at horror

This, it was never supposed to be a horror game imo

Defaulting to Fatal Frame since I still haven't played one :-p

I gotta go with Silent Hill, for atmosphere.

Around the Network

Hmm, being fairly familar with all 3 series, I am between Resident Evil and Silent Hill.

While Silent Hill has SH2, which I may consider the best horror game ever made, and Resident Evil has some great games, like RE0, 1 RE and the Outbreak games, both series have really gone downhill. RE games have become a joke with 5 and 6, and there hasn't been a good SH game since 4.

FFrame meanwhile I feel has been the best consistently overall, with the series just overall improving with each mainline title.

Seeing with how KoNANI?! is atm, I don't see Silent Hill ever returning to glory.

So I give the go to Silent Hill.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

A reminder for those who may find this interesting to vote now as the next edition is starting in a couple of hours.