By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your dream job?

The job I have now.

Around the Network
Luke888 said:
Anfebious said:
A chef! Or anything that has to do with cooking.

What about an Hotel Critic ? :v

It involves eating right? Then I'm in.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Writer.

The PS5 Exists. 

LordLichtenstein said:
Poliwrathlord said:
Studying the mythologies of all the cultures of the world.

I like you.

Ha, thanks! Too bad there aren't many jobs in that field, if there were more then I would probably try to make it my career, but there just isn't a demand for those types of jobs.

Character designer for video games/comics etc...

Around the Network

Almost all things digital ...

Anfebious said:
Luke888 said:

What about an Hotel Critic ? :v

It involves eating right? Then I'm in.

shure, you have to move from hotel to hotel to compare them and give them a rating that'll end up beeing the nuber of stars they have, this means that you have to try the food at breakfast, lunch and dinner; you also have to try everything the hotel has to offer such as the swimming pools, Spa, gym and so on...

Only disadvantageous side is that you might end up in bad hotels sometimes but the more the time goes on and the more the quality will rise... 

Financial advicer by day, videogame industry analyst and reviewer by night. I'm the economist gaming deserves, not the one it needs.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Luke888 said:

shure, you have to move from hotel to hotel to compare them and give them a rating that'll end up beeing the nuber of stars they have, this means that you have to try the food at breakfast, lunch and dinner; you also have to try everything the hotel has to offer such as the swimming pools, Spa, gym and so on...

Only disadvantageous side is that you might end up in bad hotels sometimes but the more the time goes on and the more the quality will rise... 

It's amazing it's still considered a job you barely have to do any work lol.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Slarvax said:
Financial advicer by day, videogame industry analyst and reviewer by night. I'm the economist gaming deserves, not the one it needs.

So you are already living your dream job? Congratulations man!