By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Watch Dogs 2 coming later this year

Good for AC to have a break and good because WD2 doesnt interest me. Some money in the wallet. ^^

Around the Network

The first was okay, but did little for me. Unless they add to it and make the story and characters interesting I'll likely pass on it.

Bit sooner than expected and I imagine it's going to be rushed again or shit on PC somewhat.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Dream come true if it's right. I'd take watch dogs 2 all day long over another ass creed. And if it's coming 2017 and in Egypt it should be epic too.

Ubisoft should release the pc port of rogue on X1 and ps4 this year along with a HD Collection of the ps3 games.

Dammit, when I skimmed the title my stupid brain jumped to sleeping dogs 2 and got all excited. Then I re-read the title.

Around the Network

I never finished the first one. Kind of a boring game IMO.

dont think so also dont hope so

They have no right to complain about getting blacklist by companies if they keep leaking games like this.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

cheshirescat said:
Dammit, when I skimmed the title my stupid brain jumped to sleeping dogs 2 and got all excited. Then I re-read the title.

Don't worry, I made the same mistake twice while writing OP before I realized.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Luke888 said:
Watch Dogs 2 confirmed for NX.

I'm not even kidding, since the original was on Wii U I think it only makes sense to release the sequel on the following Nintendo console (as well as PS4 and X1 of course). I've never played Watch Dogs because it's tecnical issues are infamous but I aways found the concept of the game to be interesting...

It got a graphical downgrade but has no technical issues. Runs fine on PS4.