By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - And Gametrailers GOTY is... *drum roll*

We already knew from a mile away what they were going to choose.

To me its more annoying that they chose it for best RPG aswell.

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:

The hate is about to hit hard, but I feel Bloodborne doesn't deserve it. 2015 as a whole has been crap for gaming. Really, the only game that really blew it out of the water the The Witcher III, which is saddening, especially since 2014 was far better, and was still nothing compared to 2013. Well lets all hope for a good 2016! We get Mass Effect after all :D. As well as great exclusives from both Sony and Microsoft, and perhaps an NX announcement.

Bloodborne, Fallout 4, Metal Gear Solid 5, suprise hit Until Dawn, RotTR, Halo 5, some good JRPGs on PS4, Xenoblade CX, and Batman AK were all fantastic.  Seems like a good year to me.

No hate BTW, your just wrong.  =P

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I looooved Bloodborne.

The game is a fucking masterpiece, but honestly it drained me out. I finish it and i could never go back to Yharnam LOL

Aside from being hard, you have to be on point every little second playing the game. It is not forgiving, you drift your attention elsewhere, a fucking bird kills you.

I dont think im ready to play the expansion yet.

I'm happy Legacy of the Void was on the list at least.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

It's about time they chose a Souls game. I've noticed how much they've loved them since the first Dark Souls, but this is the first one to win GotY.

Around the Network

My game of the year too.

Best game ever made

GamechaserBE said:
Cloudman said:

But... the OP has the nominees listed in them... o: And also, their site is rather crappy atm. I can't really watch any of their shows. I watch them on youtube, but for some reason they didn't post of their awards ones : X

I know but it isn't a multiplatform site like it was before, and I am fine with it only miss the days that they had discussions about more than Ps related.  I think only Kyle Bossman is the Nintendo fan on this site and he with Brad are the only Wiiu owners, with Elysse who was more of a multiplatform girl and  Michael Damiani who was also interesting because he also played niche games were great contributors.  People like Ian Hinck are fun but also are boring for discussions, he basically is the guy who said the last of us was alright but nothing compared to Bloodborne and I bet Dark souls III will be his game for 2016 =p.

I am fine with the site too, but I think they are making changes again, and my comp can't really load my vids. Poo : X

Yeah, it seems Kyle is the only one who really cares about Ninten there at GT TT_TT Seems like Micheal Huber is not so much a fan, and him along with other staffers really like Bloodborne and Witcher, so it felt obvious that was going to be their GOTY. Brandon and Ian seem more on PS and whatever else not Ninten from vids I have watched. It's more sad that Elysse and Damiani are no longer at GT, so there goes more Ninten fans from the site.

Where is the Ninten love on that site...? TT_TT

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread