By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - People are offended too easily

Do you think people are starting to get offended easily?

Yes. It's ridiculous 143 81.71%

No. Not at all 11 6.29%

Eh...sort of 16 9.14%

Other 5 2.86%

Total:175

Well 2015 is the year of the offended so I'm not surprised.

Around the Network

People get offended by people getting offended.

They really are. Anytime anyone says they don't like something or that it makes them uncomfortable, a bunch of overly defensive assholes crawl out of the woodwork to try and shame them into silence. :/

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

AZWification said:
pbroy said:

It's in this thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=211655

Did you seriously get modded for that?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Don't let the moralterrorists get you. There are many ways they can help their cause but censorship isn't one of them, au contraire.
'Offensive' jokes are the best and, if you ask me, even the best way to spread awareness.

This getting-offended-at-everything-movemend is a pseudo-intelligent way of people to let you know they have an opinion, sadly, their opinion often doesn't work in a positive way. They have to look out to not marginalize the marginalized even more. Often, stereotypes are the biggest way to awareness and a main part of stereotypes are jokes.
Don't let these cultureterrorists stop you from saying what you want. Censorship is not the way! Revolution!!!

By this I will end with a magnificent joke I read on the amazing internet. (People who get offenden quickly, I warn you. If you get offended, go do it against a brickwall.)

"Why can't Americans play chess??
They miss two towers."
*applause*

PS: Don't be that guy and be a dick, relativation is key.

Around the Network
blizzardsphere said:
People get offended by people getting offended.

Right!

It's like if you're annoyed by people getting offended, then stop offending people.