By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rubang's Reviews #2: Abadox. 10/10. With the videos to prove it.

That game looks epic!

Around the Network

I haven't played this game for ages. I remember seeing tons of ads for it on the back of Archie comics when I was a young'un, though. They were freaky.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

SHMUPGurus said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Wow, wait! Rubang is hardcore? o_O

I don't know how you can get more "hardcore" than actually posing naked with your favorite gaming systems.  But I don't believe in hardcores or casuals.

Haha, agreed! xD

Let me just say I gained more respect for you. You were, like, number two in my top five VGChartz members list?

Uh... thank you.  I'm flattered.  Why is your name plural anyway?  Aren't you only one SHMUPGuru?  I've always wondered about that.

GooseGaws said:
I haven't played this game for ages. I remember seeing tons of ads for it on the back of Archie comics when I was a young'un, though. They were freaky.

I didn't remember any ads for it.  But I just Googled this one and it is totally Abadox-worthy:

That's it!!

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

SHMUPGurus said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Wow, wait! Rubang is hardcore? o_O

I don't know how you can get more "hardcore" than actually posing naked with your favorite gaming systems.  But I don't believe in hardcores or casuals.

Haha, agreed! xD

Let me just say I gained more respect for you. You were, like, number two in my top five VGChartz members list?

Uh... thank you.  I'm flattered.  Why is your name plural anyway?  Aren't you only one SHMUPGuru?  I've always wondered about that.

Oh, it's the username me and my bro used for our YouTube channel (since we were both doing videos). I just kept the name here, thinking he would sometimes post in my place... I guess message boards isn't really his type of thing!

Anyways, I think it would have been against the forum rules of having multiple IDs. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!