By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rubang's Reviews #2: Abadox. 10/10. With the videos to prove it.

I find it even more mind-blowing that this was published by Milton Bradley......

What's next, Contra published by Mattel? Max Payne 3 published by Quaker Oats?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Rubang: The naked video game nerd. Now if you were only a woman you would have been famous on the internet;

I remember beating it, it was awesome, this game is pure hardcoreness, you had to memorize when and where the enemies were coming, it was a lot of trial and error, one of the most difficult games for the NES for sure.

Also I loved that you had to go through all the body parts of the planet, this game is a classic, it's awesome.

Dear god, just the name of this game gives me nightmares. So. Freakin. Impossibly. Hard. o_o

Great game though, that's for sure.

Wow, wait! Rubang is hardcore? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

lol i remember my brother crying because he couldn't beat this game

The game looks awesome! Lot of stuff moving on the screen, did the game had framerate issues? How was the music of the game? I'll look this one on the VC.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

i just tried this game right now, it is one of the hardest games i played, i cant even beat the first stage

Edit: i am at stage 4 now, it is not very hard anymore, i was just rusty, i have not played shmup game for years

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
konnichiwa said:

Rubang: The naked video game nerd. Now if you were only a woman you would have been famous on the internet;

Destructoid found my picture on MySpace, the one of me naked with the Game Boys in the Game Boy fanny pack, and they told me they had just done a piece on naked video game babes, and if they ever get enough dudes to do a dude version, I'm totally in.

lightbleeder said:
I remember beating it, it was awesome, this game is pure hardcoreness, you had to memorize when and where the enemies were coming, it was a lot of trial and error, one of the most difficult games for the NES for sure.

Also I loved that you had to go through all the body parts of the planet, this game is a classic, it's awesome.

CONGRATULATIONS SIR.  We are members of an elite group of Abadox-beaters.  That makes us blood brothers.

SHMUPGurus said:

I don't know how you can get more "hardcore" than actually posing naked with your favorite gaming systems.  But I don't believe in hardcores or casuals.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
SHMUPGurus said:

I don't know how you can get more "hardcore" than actually posing naked with your favorite gaming systems.  But I don't believe in hardcores or casuals.

Haha, agreed! xD

Let me just say I gained more respect for you. You were, like, number two in my top five VGChartz members list?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!