By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jimquisition GOTY awards!

Love Jims vids and watching a few of his "squirty" plays. His choice in giving awards to 5 games instead of just one is a nice way to go about it, everyone wins int he end.

Can't wait to see his 5 worst though.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Love Jims vids and watching a few of his "squirty" plays. His choice in giving awards to 5 games instead of just one is a nice way to go about it, everyone wins int he end.

His worst 5 prediction: 

The order 1886, 

Battlefront,  

Devil's Third,  

Amiibo Festival,  

Random PC Game. 

What do you think? 

OneKartVita said:
Chazore said:

His worst 5 prediction: 

The order 1886, 

Battlefront,  

Devil's Third,  

Amiibo Festival,  

Random PC Game. 

What do you think? 

Sounds about right.

I'm honestly hoping Anno gets the spot on PC because it was honestly a set back from the previous ANNO and ran quite bad out the gate, though I dunno how it runs currently but it's Ubisoft so chances are not much has changed.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Completely forgot about Beginner's Guide, seems like a real neat game.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

OneKartVita said:
Chazore said:

His worst 5 prediction: 

The order 1886, 

Battlefront,  

Devil's Third,  

Amiibo Festival,  

Random PC Game. 

What do you think? 

He liked Battlefront, so I don't think it would be on his "worst game" list, even if he despised the bussiness decisions behind it (who can't blame him?). So maybe just because of that, he could mention it. But, he actually plays a lot of shit games (Steam ones, very bad horror games, a lot xDDD) so who knows? 

Devil's Third is a given though. I adored his sentence about it:

"It’s just some shooting and slashing, clumsily stitched together and presented with all the class and style of Donald Trump’s flaccid penis."

Around the Network
OneKartVita said:
Lawlight said:

iOS.

Also, it seems like Jim Sterling likes his indie games.

Yeah he's a true gamer.  He doesn't let the indie tag put off his enjoyment of an excellent game.  He gives credit where it's due. Fair play to him!

I think, like pretty much everyone else, he gives a free pass to indie games because of the budget.

Lawlight said:
OneKartVita said:

Yeah he's a true gamer.  He doesn't let the indie tag put off his enjoyment of an excellent game.  He gives credit where it's due. Fair play to him!

I think, like pretty much everyone else, he gives a free pass to indie games because of the budget.

I don't think liek you though, why does he give a free pass to indie games because of the budget?.

You left the honorable mentions out, I wonder why.

Goodnightmoon said:

Jim hasn't posted his worst GOTY awards just yet.

Chazore said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Jim hasn't posted his worst GOTY awards just yet.

I´m talking about the 3 honorable mentions he says at the end of the video (Splatoon, The Witcher 3, Xenoblade X), I can understand if it was left out on a top 20 but this is a top 6, those 3 are worth to mention.