By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Ocean 5 Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4/PS3) - Jump Festa 2016 Trailer

Tagged games:

What is your favorite Star Ocean game?

Star Ocean/First Departure 0 0%

Star Ocean The Second Story/Second Evolution 0 0%

Star Ocean Till The End Of Time 5 83.33%

Star Ocean Blue Sphere 0 0%

Star Ocean The Last Hope/International 1 16.67%

Total:6

Never played Star Ocean, might i'm going to add wish list.

Around the Network

Nao Toyama uguuu

BasilZero said:
QUAKECore89 said:
Never played Star Ocean, might i'm going to add wish list.

You should!

Its a pretty awesome series and imo better than Tales Of in terms of Story and setting. Regardless both franchises have a very similar origin ;)

My first Star Ocean game was the PS2 one : Till The End of Time - but I went on and played the first two games remade on PSP. Gonna play the 4th one when I finish up Final Fantasy Type-0 HD.

I think i saw two remade on PSP from local store week ago..... Maybe i should check it out, or perhaps he has the PS1 one.

BasilZero said:
QUAKECore89 said:

I think i saw two remade on PSP from local store week ago..... Maybe i should check it out, or perhaps he has the PS1 one.

PS4 and Vita are getting a digital port of the 2nd game soon or has already I think

Also dat Star Ocean 5 music playing in the background of the Squareenix Stream at Jump Festa......FAP FAP FAP

Motoi Sakuraba is fantastic!

Ah cool! And also quit fapping!! xD

BasilZero said:
QUAKECore89 said:

PS4 and Vita are getting a digital port of the 2nd game soon or has already I think

Also dat Star Ocean 5 music playing in the background of the Squareenix Stream at Jump Festa......FAP FAP FAP

Motoi Sakuraba is fantastic!

The second one is one of the best RPGs I ever played. I close my eyes I can hear the overworld map theme playing inside my head. Sakuraba is a genious I agree.

Around the Network

Wow, that trailer actually looked really fucking awesome.

They are smart to make sure the PS3 version makes it first, cause I'd otherwise not play it lol, and I'm sure I'm on of the many.

PS3 version isn't releasing over here.

Oh, my mistake, they can go fuck off then -_^b

I'm so hyped. The trailer looks so promising. They better not fuck it up and this better sell great!!