By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russian President Vladimir Putin: Donald Trump is "bright and talented", Trump answers

Those pools where Trump leads are among Republicans who are trying to pick who will represent their party in the next election :-/ he does not lead when put up against any Democrat candidate, even the third guy that I could not remember his name if my life depended on it!... but hey absolute leader this is...

Around the Network
czecherychestnut said:

Actually it could be brilliant of Putin. If Putin doesn't want to see Trump elected, complimenting him would be the best way of (further) damaging his credibility with republican voters. Republicans want a leader that can stand against Russia's new agression, something Trump will appear unable to do if he's receiving glowing accolades from Russia and he responds in kind (which he has done). Putin likely doesn't want a Trump-led USA because such a beast would be highly unpredictable, which doesn't help Russia's interests. If Putin wanted to damage Trump in the eye's of US voters, he's done it the best way possible IMO.

That's an interesting theory.

Manlytears said:

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Trump is popular in Russian internet. For us it will be inkredibly fun to see such a man in a USA president chair. ))

As for Putin's answer... Well, I thought Trump won last republican debates. Which makes him leader of presidental race. I know, its not so simple, but next year usa will be a fun show to watch... 

They seriously need to get a room.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Wow, he sure is playing the long game isn't he

Yep, Half Life 3 manage to be the less believable thing on this list :D

Around the Network

Putin is a smart one - if I was in his place, this is exactly the kind of thing I would say if I wanted to see Trump fail.

Guys, he was obviously being sarcastic.

gigaSheik said:
He is the most idiotic option to lead the biggest economy in the world. Of course other leaders are going to say that he's great. It makes so much easier for them to neutralyze the US. After Obama, Trump will be the end of America. Have a nice day.

The end of America? Dude Obama has doubled the US debt, from 10 trill to 20 trill.USA is done, bankrupt, over.Why do you think so many voters are moving to either the hard right (Trump) or hard left (Sanders)? Because they've lost faith with "mainstream" politicians like Obama.

People going on about Trump being a billionaire for big business - Obama bailed out the Wall St banks to the tune of almost a trillion bucks in his first term.Hello? That is anti-capitalist.Capitalism states you need to let businesses fail, new healthy businesses with no debt will take their place and spur economic growth.It's too late to do this without severe economic pain but delaying it is just making things far worse in the long run.Of course many people can see this over there, thats why gun sales are hitting new records.Fear over the direction of the US economy.

Putin knows he needs Trump to make Fallout 5 a reality for all of us.

Aidah said:
Guys, he was obviously being sarcastic.

I find it difficult to detect sarcasm in Russian, maybe because I don't speak the language.