By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Has anybody heard anything about the next Microsoft gaming console?

well? 

Around the Network

no

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Hey whats going on Soriku? Yeah uh I got myself banned lolz. A sneaky guy that is kind of my friend found out my password and posted a few times as me, so I asked kenobi if he could ban me.

Welcome back dallas, don't know if you remember me, but does Tetsuya ring a bell if not check my sig tag out...lol

On Topic: I haven't heard anything and they better not bring another one out yet, because I still need to play Gears of War and Bioshock and Mass Effect. I haven't even completed this Xbox 360 library yet.

Yes it's code name is X-India, It is has a 1 trigabyte harddrive. It has removable chip that allows you to go to stores and purchase movies onto the chip, and then upload and watch them on you console if you don't have internet. It support high HD 3840×2160. It comes with a camera which will allow you to play games like the wii only without the remote, kinda like the eye toy only much more percise.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

^ LOL.....link?

xboxfigment.com

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

this college's library's computer is old, cant copypaste lol but i have a link that mentions the next console if anybody wants to read it or copy out the article for us.  The article mentions that the next console will have a new content management system, which will presumably take advantage of MS's upcoming push w/ High-Def downloads, and that it will come out in late 2009 or sometime in 2010.

http://www.smarthouse.com/au/Gaming/Industry/U9C2F7B5

ecurbj said:
Welcome back dallas, don't know if you remember me, but does Tetsuya ring a bell if not check my sig tag out...lol

On Topic: I haven't heard anything and they better not bring another one out yet, because I still need to play Gears of War and Bioshock and Mass Effect. I haven't even completed this Xbox 360 library yet.

I remember all of you old schoolers out there.  That's what is cool about this website, the same people like to stick around so I get to talk about Mario w/ people around the globe.

I don't think we will hear anything about it until 2009, but I think there are some safe assumptions you can make ...

ATI and IBM will be involved in developing the GPU and CPU, it will use a 32nm (or smaller) manufacturing process, it will launch at a (more) affordable price, all versions will have built in storage, and XBox Live (as both online gaming and services) will be the focus of the system ...