By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dark Souls III PC Specs Released

Tagged games:

What is your favorite of the Dark Souls series?

Dark Souls (Prepare To Die Edition) 4 80.00%

Dark Souls II (Scholar of the First Sin) 1 20.00%

Total:5

What I find confusing is that the minimum and recommended specs are basically... exactly the same.

My suspicion is that the PC version will be more or less a direct port of the PS4 version.

Around the Network
patronmacabre said:

What I find confusing is that the minimum and recommended specs are basically... exactly the same.

My suspicion is that the PC version will be more or less a direct port of the PS4 version.

Well Dark Souls games never realy a graphical showcase even for PC. I think DS 3 will be using the same engine that used for Bloodborn from PS4. So that's that.

HollyGamer said:

well me my self never been on dual card setting , actually my prefence on Nvidia because i am looking for less power needed for my PSU not that i hate Ati. That's why  i also choosing micro ATX mobo instead ATX.  I hope i can satisfied with the futre setup or at least for 2 or tree years a head.

I'm sure you'll get by for the enxt 2-3 years, I had to upgrade to a 750g PSU due to my 550 not cutting it at the time which I'll be using with the other older parts for a workstation build to use for video editing (old build had a 1st gen i7).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"