By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Official PC Gaming Bundle and Giveaway/Freebie Thread (Includes support for Steam, Origin, Uplay, GOG, Desura and DRM Free)

Tagged games:

What is your favorite PC Gaming Platform?

Steam 15 68.18%

Origin 0 0%

Uplay 1 4.55%

GOG 6 27.27%

Desura 0 0%

Total:22

@Rhonin the wizard: With Basil unable to enter the thread, I have to give you a big "Thank You" for keeping this thread alive.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

@Rhonin the wizard: With Basil unable to enter the thread, I have to give you a big "Thank You" for keeping this thread alive.

No problem.

Christmas Giveaway Week 3 - 15 games to win + CS:GO skins | DLCompare - Kinguin - SkinJoker

3x Fallout 4
3x Just Cause 3
3x The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
3x Mad Max
3x Warhammer: The End Times – Vermintide
AWP | Asiimov (Field-Tested)
★ Butterfly Knife | Urban Masked (Well-Worn)
AK-47 | Vulcan (Minimal Wear)
M4A1-S | Golden Coil (Minimal Wear)
★ Gut Knife | Case Hardened (Field-Tested)
USP-S | Kill Confirmed (Minimal Wear)

Sinless (Steam Game)

HAVIT HV-KB366L RGB Giveaway - Residents of Taiwan, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Austria, China, Russia, Hong Kong, Greece, France, Japan, Spain, and Czech Republic are not eligible to enter or win.

Unbox the New Year with the Team Razer Holiday Case - Restricted Countries are: Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Libya, Republic of the Congo, Somalia, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.

Edit:

OCZ Steam Community Giveaway - OCZ SSD, Steam wallet cash, gaming T-shirt

Win one of three AVerMedia LIVE Gamer Extreme

CS:GO, Insurgency, 15 Other Games

Razer CEO Signature Black Raffle - limited-edition Signature Black Razer Nabu and a premium Razer Diamondback Collector's Edition

MnM Gaming Christmas Giveaway - pick from 5 bundlles

Edit:

Team Refuse Christmas & New Year Giveaway

Tomorrow I'll go through the giveaways I posted and remove the ones that are over. I know most of Bobmanbob's are done, I won Hotline Miami 2 and Gunheim.

DegiGames Winter Giveaway

1 Person will win $500 in RPG Maker Store Credit
2 People will win $100 in RPG Maker Store Credit
2 People will win $50 in RPG Maker Store Credit
3 People will Win $25 in RPG Maker Store Credit
2 People will win $100 Steam Gift Cards
3 people will win $25 Steam Gift Cards
5 People will win two games from the DegiGames catalog of their choice

Christmas Giveaway - win 113 keys in 22 games worth $1300

Win an EVGA Hadron Air mini ITX case and mITX ACX CPU Cooler

Progressive Build Giveaway

Around the Network

^Congrats, you're a lucky guy.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

10 Random Steam Key

10 Random Steam Key

limited edition PS4 with Star Wars Battlefront

Xbox One and every single Team17 Xbox One gameopen to entrants aged 16 or over who are residents in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Russia and the United States

XJ0C9-JVLL2-EFWG0 - Yury

Rhonin the wizard said:

10 Random Steam Key

10 Random Steam Key

Xbox One and every single Team17 Xbox One gameopen to entrants aged 16 or over who are residents in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Russia and the United States

XJ0C9-JVLL2-EFWG0 - Yury

What's that Yury code?

JEMC said:
Rhonin the wizard said:

10 Random Steam Key

10 Random Steam Key

XJ0C9-JVLL2-EFWG0 - Yury

What's that Yury code?

It's a Steam key for the game Yury.

Win Thief: Reboot for Steam

Rhonin the wizard said:
JEMC said:
Rhonin the wizard said:

10 Random Steam Key

10 Random Steam Key

XJ0C9-JVLL2-EFWG0 - Yury

What's that Yury code?

It's a Steam key for the game Yury.

Win Thief: Reboot for Steam

Okay...

It's a bit off-topic, but some people that the "old school" or "retro" inspired look waaaay too seriously. There's a point where it no longer looks retro but simply looks bad.