By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Basileous Productions presents.........Bioshock Infinite (PC) Review and Discussion

Tagged games:

What would you give this game from a score of 1 to 10

10 4 19.05%

9 7 33.33%

8 5 23.81%

7 4 19.05%

6 1 4.76%

5 0 0%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 0 0%

Total:21

Infinite was fun and definitely got me at some twist plot points, though I still prefer Bioshock 2 for the whole underwater city theme with Lamb and the splicers.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Bioshock Infinite without "Lost at Sea" DLCs: Skippable, boring and a big disappointment compared to the previous games in the series.
Bioshock Infinite with "Lost at Sea" DLCs: Incredible, essential. The DLCs really add a lot to the game and its story, making the whole experience very memorable. The DLC really should have been part of the main game.

I think it's awesome, i enjoyed the main campaign so much and yeah, played on PC of course!

This was one of the last AAA games I really loved. Playing Bloodborne right now, and while I really like it, it's really not something I have fell in love with.

I'm now filled with determination.