By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nice to know : Ni-Oh, Yakuza 0, KoF XIV, Ni No Kuni 2 were all shown as "Console exclusive/debut on PS4"

Edwardooo said:

For Ni no Kuni 2 (look left and right, and zoom the pic) :

Yakuza 0 :

Ni-Oh (hard to see on this one but it's PS4 console exclusive) :

all exclusive despite KoF

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Okay? They weren't announced for anything but ps4, so as of right now they are ps4 only.....

They were actually announced for "debut on PS4" or "only PS4 for the consoles"

That means that they could release on PC and or Xbox One. That's just the point of this thread.

Edwardooo said:
leo-j said:
Okay? They weren't announced for anything but ps4, so as of right now they are ps4 only.....

They were actually announced for "debut on PS4" or "only PS4 for the consoles"

That means that they could release on PC and or Xbox One. That's just the point of this thread.

Did you watch the conference?

I mean Adam said ps4 exclusive before showing the trailer for ni no kuni, the guy announcing yakuza 0 said playstation exclusive and ni-oh was announced at tokyo games show with only on playstation 4.

I don't think so, they said Ni Oh was exclusive to their Platform. I think this was a typo. Just at Paris Games Week, all of their videos had "Sony Computer Entertainment Presents" even for games like Tekken 7.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Edwardooo said:

For Ni no Kuni 2 (look left and right, and zoom the pic) : PS4 Console Debut

Yakuza 0 : PS4 Console Exclusive

Ni-Oh (hard to see on this one but it's PS4 console exclusive) : PS4 Console Exclusive

Ni No Kuni 2 is a ps4 exclusive. Console debut is not the same as "play it first" or timed exclusive. Ni No Kuni has yet to debut on a console and on Ps4 and as such it is its debut on the console. The first Ni No Kuni debuted on the DS and was remade on the Ps3.

Around the Network

Yep that's a bit confusing for Ni No Kuni. Adam apparently said PS4 exclusive but it's mentionned as Console debut on PS4. I'll look after this.

For KoF 14 it was "PS4 Console Exclusive" if I remember correctly, I'll look too.
Ni Oh is console exclusive too but the pic is really bad, I'll try to pick a better one.

Hiku said:

Adam called NiNoKuNi 2 a "Playstation 4 exclusive title: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6uxab_J-c
And King of Fighters 14 was confirmed as a PS4 exclusive two weeks ago: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/nov/25/king-fighters-14-set-be-playstation-4-exclusive/

I can't see what Ni-Oh says, so besides possibly that and FF7 Remake, none of these games will appear on Xbox.

Also comming to pc King of Fighters but nothing else.

Kowan said:

Ni No Kuni 2 is a ps4 exclusive. Console debut is not the same as "play it first" or timed exclusive. Ni No Kuni has yet to debut on a console and on Ps4 and as such it is its debut on the console. The first Ni No Kuni debuted on the DS and was remade on the Ps3.

Console debut means exactly the same as Play it First. It will come first on PS4, but it doesn't mean it can't come somewhere else.

PS4 definite exclusives are mentionned as "PS4 exclusive" or something like that.

Hiku said:
Sprash said:

all exclusive despite KoF

Where does it say KOF is coming to PC? 

look at this video it says console exclusive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQMYnI5rPhM

look at the beginning.

Edwardooo said:
Kowan said:

Console debut means exactly the same as Play it First. It will come first on PS4, but it doesn't mean it can't come somewhere else.

PS4 definite exclusives are mentionned as "PS4 exclusive" or something like that.

Console debut means PS4 & PC. They said Console debut for Final Fantasy 7 Remake yet they said First on PS4 in the conference. It's obvious they fucked up the wording for the slideshows.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"