By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom announced for PS4 - includes Trailer!

Which version of Ni No Kuni 1 did you play?

PS3 81 95.29%

NDS 3 3.53%

Both 0 0%

Total:84
IgoRPGam3R said:
tiffac said:

I'm pretty sure my NPCs still got nuked after doing that. :/

Was there like a freaking timing needed? xD

I think they immediately went on defense I remember it worked for me almost every time, but the problem was I didn't have enoungh time to put Oliver on defense as well so he got nuked every time. 

We had the opposite experience hahaha! Oh well they said the battle system was improved. So I guess I shouldn't worry about it too much x)

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
I'm so excited about Ni no Kuni II, the first one was so amazing with inspiring settings. BTW, I also loved every single piece of the gameplay, but I think I'm almost alone on this lol

I'm with you! I absolutely loved everything about the first game!!! Probably my favorite game last gen.

I'm hoping it'll come with another amazing collector's edition and that Namco doesn't mess up with the orders this time.

Great news! I didn't play the first one, but the fact i know Ghibli was involved with the art direction lets me know it was good.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

V-r0cK said:
RafaelOrix said:
I'm so excited about Ni no Kuni II, the first one was so amazing with inspiring settings. BTW, I also loved every single piece of the gameplay, but I think I'm almost alone on this lol

I'm with you! I absolutely loved everything about the first game!!! Probably my favorite game last gen.

I'm hoping it'll come with another amazing collector's edition and that Namco doesn't mess up with the orders this time.

Heck, I would buy Ni no Kuni I and play it all again if they release a remastered version. I adore that game!

RafaelOrix said:
V-r0cK said:

Heck, I would buy Ni no Kuni I and play it all again if they release a remastered version. I adore that game!

I would love an HD remaster of Ni No Kuni! I'd definitely platinum it again! The game was just extremely fun and amazing from beginning to end.

Around the Network

Another great jrpg for ps4:) hope to hear a release date soon

I only played 1 on DS, time to play the PS3 version I guess, just bought it second hand today!

Protendo said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Was it really that bad? Never played it before but it did look fairly decent.

The community is split on this.  It's different. Some love it and others hate it.

For me it's absolutely perfect. Any other system seems inferior to me. This and Eternal Sonata had the best gameplay in any RPG I've ever played.

Looking forward to this..thanks