By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tempted to run away or tempted to give it second chance - Two World Sequel

The not so great "Two Worlds" comes back this summer with its sequel "Two Worlds: The Temptation"

Hopefully this game will deliver the second time around...

http://www.videogamer.com/news/20-03-2008-7836.html

"We first envisioned The Temptation as an expansion to the original," said Miroslaw Dymek, Chief Developer with Reality Pump explained. "However, as we started creating the story and reworking almost every aspect of the game, we realised that we were well on our way to crafting a fully-fledged sequel. Our entire development team is now putting their all into making Two Worlds: The Temptation a game that is far and away better than the original."  

We're also promised a host of improvements, including intricate missions, improved voice-overs and animations, re-tooled horseback riding, completely revamped combat and a new graphics engine said to offer "visuals that have to be seen to be believed".

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Wow. A Two Worlds sequal....Amazing.

I might get it. I *gasp* liked Two Worlds for what it was.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Another major failure in the making. Two Worlds received shocking reviews less than 50% and the frame rate averaged 10 frames per second. The graphics looked terrible in that first game. I did not even consider renting it after seeing the reviews on it.

Is this a full blown sequel? I thought it was just an expansion..

Maybe I'll get it if they do a double pack of some sorts.

If this game gets a sequel, Heavenly Sword better get one too.

This game was full of failure.

Speaking from a former owner of the game.

Around the Network

@Rock on

- Who knows.. from the look of it they're going to address a lot of issues that went wrong with the first one

@ foxhounder
Originally it was suppose too, but as Rock On stated, the game was subpar and need to be fixed, so the developers decided to just rebuild the whole game

Oh god no. I'm not a masochist. I played it once, and I won't make the same mistake again.

@gebx
I might have to look into it if they're redoing the whole game. I was intrigues by Two World's story and setting, yet I never played due to the horrific stories, and a pretty shoddy demo. If they actually manage to make a game that's not entirely broken this time around, I'm more willing to give them my money.

If this game gets a sequel. How about a Lair sequel on the PS3? with better control, better graphics, Lair 2 would be great.

Rock_on_2008 said:
If this game gets a sequel. How about a Lair sequel on the PS3? with better control, better graphics, Lair 2 would be great.

Killzone 2??