By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fast Racing Neo thread: OUT NOW!

1221,9 MB and it says Disc version, but that's probably a mistake.

Around the Network

Day one for me.

34 years playing games.

It's still beyond me why Nintendo didnt publish this game physically for them. At about the same price as Splatoon it would've been yet another good looking game in shelves for Nintendo.
I really don't get Nintendo sometimes.

Nem said:
It's still beyond me why Nintendo didnt publish this game physically for them. At about the same price as Splatoon it would've been yet another good looking game in shelves for Nintendo.
I really don't get Nintendo sometimes.

maybe they want to see how well it sells just to know if a phisical release is woth it...

episteme said:

1221,9 MB and it says Disc version, but that's probably a mistake.

Still not that big. And too bad there's no disc version. I'd love to have this game on disc somehow.

Around the Network
ninjapirate42 said:
Wow that's a great price point!
It'll probably be 20 CAD since our dollar has become shit recently but still a very good price.

No mercy on Canadia.

OT: I'm a little surprised by all the positive reactions here. I don't plan on getting it, but if the the reaction here is common on Wii U's userbase, Shinen and Nintendo will be very happy.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Why arnt they asking for more? game seems worth more than that.

Nano Assault Neo was good, maybee a bit short. Art of Balance U was great. And FRN looks better to me than many Wii U retail games, is exactly what i've been missing for some time now, so if it plays half as good as it looks...

$15 USD is pretty good price

Will consider picking this up..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

That price is a crime lol wow that's cheap.