By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wow! Look at that Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 demo!

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
Shikamo said:

great demo , I downloaded the Japanese psn , day one for me , in fact I am Brazilian too, Zangado is one of the best channels in Brazil haha

Zangado gostou bastante aparentemente, ainda mais que como ele disse, ele ainda ta na parte que "eles jogam kunai" hahaha.
Na parte da guerra a proporção das coisas escalam pra caramba mesmo.

Translation: bunch of portuguese crap, nothing to see here, move on.

Pelo oque o Zangado disse acho que no Storm 3 ( video ) ele parou no Pain vs Naruto então nao esta tãããoa tras ainda mais que ele zerou o storm 3 né

Translation ( Pessoal discution about Naruto Storm 4 demo video )

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Shikamo said:

Pelo oque o Zangado disse acho que no Storm 3 ( video ) ele parou no Pain vs Naruto então nao esta tãããoa tras ainda mais que ele zerou o storm 3 né

Translation ( Pessoal discution about Naruto Storm 4 demo video )

We better start talking in english unless we want some kind of warning xP

Anyway, he was obviously kidding with the kunai stuff, was a hyperbole, but if he is there he is not that much behind, indeed.

Okay haha

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Someone is trying to steal your thundah with a clone thread.

On topic: I loved Ni No Kuni and Robotech: Battlecry, as their art and play styles honored the source material and spirit. This game looks wonderful, and I'm not even a Naruto fan.

BraLoD said:
Insidb said:
Someone is trying to spear your thundah with a clone thread.

On topic: I loved Ni No Kuni and Robotech: Battlecry, as their art and play styles honored the source material and spirit. This game looks wonderful, and I'm not even a Naruto fan.

He felt like making a thread to talk about his vision about a possible Naruto game, he even told he would do that here, no problem, it's not a clone thread at all.

And go freaking become a Naruto fan, dammit, stop losing time with Briggle!

Don't be an apologist; fight for your honor, BraLoheart!

I'm too busy, and Attack on Titan is coming!

Looks like you're actually in the Anime! I think it even 1ups Ni No Kuni in terms of cel shading. Too bad I stopped watching the anime in like what...2008? Can't believe it's still going.

Around the Network

We need a Naruto RPG.

Ljink96 said:
Looks like you're actually in the Anime! I think it even 1ups Ni No Kuni in terms of cel shading. Too bad I stopped watching the anime in like what...2008? Can't believe it's still going.

Do you mean you stopped watching anime as a whole or just Naruto ? I stopped watching anime as a whole tbh. I think it will re-watch again when AoT season 2 come.

the-pi-guy said:
peterdavid12345 said:
We need a Naruto RPG.

What I would like to see is an RPG with the following:

-Character creator: let me create my own character including sharingan and whatever else.

-Gigantic openworld: let me go where I want!  Land of Fire, Land of Wind, etc.   

-Gigantic number of missions: Have Naruto's story go on, but have the game set up so that it will go a certain way at a certain time whether you decide to join Naruto or not.

-Awesome first person/third person action: imagine a super incredibly amazing version of Skyrim's controls

-Possibly support VR.  In a closed room, I think it'd be cool to slice bad guys, and use jutsu and stuff.

Man, that would be like a dream come true :D!

BraLoD said:
Insidb said:

Don't be an apologist; fight for your honor, BraLoheart!

I'm too busy, and Attack on Titan is coming!

I fight for the causes I judge right, not simply for fighting. That's my honor.

Cut Briggle from your agenda and you'll have some juicy extra free time to spend with better stuff, aka, anything else.
Cut me as well and you are in for a treat with bonus time! Bralord won't bother being alone... *turns aside, cries a lot*

Come here: let me hold you.

looks amazing unfortainly naruto is not my thing