By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

BO3 bundle is beasting. it would be insane if it managed to overtake the gears bundle while the XB1 promotion is still going on.

Around the Network

5 hours since last update:

#09 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#11 PS4 Black Ops 3 Standard Bundle (up 2)
#26 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 2)
#32 N3DS Black (down 1)
#37 XB1 Three Game Bundle (same)
#62 WiiU Mario Kart Bundle (down 3)
#78 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (up 3)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 3 in the top 100
XB1 - 8 bundles, 2 in the top 100

The PS5 Exists. 

Gribble you have the two ps4 bundles switched around

Roronaa_chan said:
Gribble you have the two ps4 bundles switched around

How the hell did that happen?!

edit: The BO3 Bundle must have shot up in the charts pretty quickly.

The PS5 Exists. 

Oh, I didn't follow the December charts at all (little break after the crazy October and November ones ^^).

What's going on? Seems like PS4 is winning again, but not as easily as last month?

Around the Network
Faelco said:
Oh, I didn't follow the December charts at all (little break after the crazy October and November ones ^^).

What's going on? Seems like PS4 is winning again, but not as easily as last month?

PS4 is winning, yeah, but we don't know by how much. Xbox One seems to be doing pretty well so far, but PS4 is a beast. My god.

Faelco said:

Stock shortages have put a spanner in the works as far as Amazon predicting the winner, although it looks as if the PS4 has enough of a lead for Amazon to actually still get it right. According to insiders over at GAF, they have had no stock issues whatsoever and report excellent sales of the PS4 which are edging ahead of the XB1, so this is just a matter of Amazon not ordering enough consoles.

The PS5 Exists. 

Ok, thanks ^^.

So maybe 2/3 for the PS4, against the "best line up in the history", with the first month being really weak and close... "Interesting"©

Whoa! Lookit that CoD bundle go! There's no way MS is going to raise the price of Xbone again after this. At least not for long.

This "best line-up in Xbox history" thing was a mistake. They use this to talk about exclusives...
Forza 6, Halo 5 and Gears Remastered: the old cycle. As a Xbox One owner, I'm disappointed with this line-up.
Rare Replay: collection of old games.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: timed.
I think 2016 is the right year to use this slogan. MS has a good line-up in 2015 (better than PS4, in my opinion) but not enough to do all this marketing.