By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

It looks like shipments are going to mess up the Amazon predictions this month. I'd imagine that bricks and mortar retailers are going to see the most traffic going into Christmas so IF the PS4 still leads on Amazon by the end of the month then it's a certainty the PS4 has won, but I'd also say that IF the XB1 wins only by one or two places then it's likely the PS4 will still win.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

SW PS4 sold out... before the move?

wow that's a huge drop off for the ps4.

Xbox one keeping it locked at 13 and after 19 of December it will shoot up to first. Good chance for microsoft to take December I believe, especially if the ps4 keeps dropping like it is.

X1Gates said:

Xbox one keeping it locked at 13 and after 19 of December it will shoot up to first. Good chance for microsoft to take December I believe, especially if the ps4 keeps dropping like it is.

He's baaaaaaaaaaack!

BraLoD said:

The timing couldn't be funnier

I was just about to say something similar. PS4 out of stock. Drops a little. Yeah... MS doing great! I've never seen a poster so determined to be opposite of what is actually going on.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Well, all we can do is laugh best

I'm beyond laughing. I'm at the palms on forehead stage.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
BraLoD said:

Well, all we can do is laugh best

I'm beyond laughing. I'm at the palms on forehead stage.

The re-entry was highly predictable, given the price transition to give Xb one the price advantage is iminent and thus Xb one will have the top hourly sku and no doubt will have the top sku for next week. The stock shortages for the PS4 skus just brought the re-entry forward a few days.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

X1Gates said:

IKR? Sony said if they can't beat the Xbox One this month they'll retire the PS brand for good and you can finally breathe that sigh of relief.

X1Gates said:

Welcome back dude! 

OneKartVita said:
X1Gates said:

Welcome back dude! 

cheers, good to be back and bring some reality and truth to this thread #fact