By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All New SEGA: Goal is top 3 digital developer, New HD products with exciting features, focus on Popular titles/moving experiences, new QA program, PS4 focus on packaged titles

5 words: Skies of Arcadia Legends Remastered

4 more words: Please, I'm begging you!

Around the Network

Its about to be a great time to be SEGA die hard. Open that damn bunker door and cmon out!

This is the most exciting news this gen.

Xxain said:
spurgeonryan said:
Good. I think they forgot about quality control when everything on the Wii and DS sold decently to great. Then they tried the same on the U and 3DS and discovered the gravy train was over.
Now its back to quality control.

QA insurance is the best of the news. Though what new HD games they have coming is right up there

Yakuza 0 would be an excellent  beginnings

If we get Yakuza 0. lol Where's Yakuza 5 now?

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

DannyDesario said:
Xxain said:

QA insurance is the best of the news. Though what new HD games they have coming is right up there

Yakuza 0 would be an excellent  beginnings

If we get Yakuza 0. lol Where's Yakuza 5 now?

Being held back for PSX announcement. Would rather have 0 

I'm glad that SEGA is finding itself again. They have some of the best franchises and they deserve so much better.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
2016 should be a good year for Sega. The main team at Sonic Team has been working on a new main Sonic for the 25th anniversary of Sonic next year, supposedly since they finished Generations (games since Generations were supposedly made by other smaller teams). They're apparently getting involved with Shenmue 3 now with rumors of Shenmue 1 and 2 HD rereleases next year. Yakuza Zero is releasing in Japan, and maybe we'll get a lucky localization of it later in the year. They have Persona 5 coming from Atlus. They'll have new Total War and Football Manager games next year.

Yakuza 0 already released. I think you mean Kiwami and 6 

3 Segas are better than 1. Relying on one brain trust limits their reach to other markets. Having different decision makers in each market is the right choice.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

They have been saying a lot of things and changes needed to be done, but I'll wait for actual released games first... looks like they are on the right track though

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

pbroy said:
3 Segas are better than 1. Relying on one brain trust limits their reach to other markets. Having different decision makers in each market is the right choice.

That is iffy. Remember back in the day  SoA made the stupid choice of not allowing jrpgs on the saturn in NA. Resulting in alot of jrpg fans getting PS1 where sony incourage the opposite. They also canned Streets of Rage 4 because they didnt know it was popular.  

spurgeonryan said:
Good. I think they forgot about quality control when everything on the Wii and DS sold decently to great. Then they tried the same on the U and 3DS and discovered the gravy train was over.
Now its back to quality control.

That's the main problem.They have to put their games on better hardware.Supporting Nintendo predominantly was not a smart decision.