By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best 2D Final Fantasy game coming to PC tomorrow?

Tagged games:

What is the best 2D Final Fantasy?

Final Fantasy III (SNES) 9 13.64%

Final Fantasy VI (SNES) 29 43.94%

Final Fantasy VI (PSX) 10 15.15%

Final Fantasy VI in Final... 2 3.03%

Final Fantasy VI Advance (GBA) 11 16.67%

Final Fantasy VI (iOS/Android) 0 0%

Final Fantasy VI (SOON on PC :P) 5 7.58%

Total:66
BasilZero said:
sc94597 said:
Finally! Been waiting for this to come so that I can make a let's play. :)

You got a Youtube channel too :O!? LINK please!?

I don't have any Let's Play videos really (besides videos of an MMORPG I used to play four years ago, and a few showing off the hi-res DS emulator.) I have been wanting to do a Let's Play of this game though (with the updated sprites), Super Metroid, Planescape Torment, Dragon Quest IX, etc. I am just too busy with school. But maybe this will be a project of mine over the winter break, especially since I know this game so well that it wouldn't be time-consuming. :) 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
sc94597 said:

I don't have any Let's Play videos really (besides videos of an MMORPG I used to play four years ago, and a few showing off the hi-res DS emulator.) I have been wanting to do a Let's Play of this game though (with the updated sprites), Super Metroid, Planescape Torment, Dragon Quest IX, etc. I am just too busy with school. But maybe this will be a project of mine over the winter break, especially since I know this game so well that it wouldn't be time-consuming. :) 

Ooh I see ;o

I've been doing a marathon of sorts for the FF series for my Youtube channel.

Already did the following

Final Fantasy I Dawn of Souls (GBA)
Final Fantasy II Dawn of Souls (GBA)
Final Fantasy III (NES)
Final Fantasy IV Advance (GBA)
Final Fantasy V Advance (GBA)
Final Fantasy VI Advance (GBA)

Doing Final Fantasy VII on Steam right now. Will do Final Fantasy VIII on Steam next and Final Fantasy IX afterwards on PSX :o.

I will do the remakes sometime in the future so hopefully by the time I start doing FF remakes - FF1 and FF2 anniversaries will be out on Steam :D.

Planning to do...

Final Fantasy I Anniversary (PSP if no steam release)
Final Fantasy II Anniversary (PSP if no steam release)
Final Fantasy III (Steam)
Final Fantasy IV (Steam)
Final Fantasy IV The After Years (Steam)
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection (PSP)
Final Fantasy V (Steam)
Final Fantasy VI (Steam when its released)

I'll do FFXIII, XIII-2, XIII LR and Type-0 HD sometime in the distant future once I have a better gaming PC :)

Oh cool. What is your channel? It sounds like a lot of fun to marathon through the series. :) 

The best ff ever