By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo DOES care about Greenpeace. New plan is indefinite times better!

Can you really blame hatred of the group? Their practice is to extort information out of companies, and if the companies refuse to give it up, they'll give them the lowest rating possible instead of doing any research for themselves. Even if you argue that they have good intentions, that doesn't change the fact that their methods are downright childish and lazy. When they do this sort of thing, I just get the image of a 6-year-old having a temper tantrum because his mommy sent him to his room for hitting his little brother when his little brother wouldn't give him the little brother's stuffed animal.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

NOOO people will not buy Wiis now that they heard about this, this must be the happiest day of your life Kingoffail!

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

The scoring system does not accurately measure how green in total a company is only really measuring PVC nothing really else, im a member of Green peace it is unfairly weighed and not focused on anything but PVC really.

"Like you know"

I am not getting rid of my ivory and baby-seal-skin DS.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."