By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2015 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

Funny. this NPD is the best in months simply cause there is a chance the XB1 can win. can't remember when last I saw people get excited over an nod thread. Good times.

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Originally Posted by CosmicQueso

I'm predicting some harsh reality will be dropped on the Halo diehards today.

I don't think that person really understand Halo diehards. It's not sales that drives the interest but the community.

I think he means the sizable cross section of Halo and Xbox diehards.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Intrinsic said:
Funny. this NPD is the best in months simply cause there is a chance the XB1 can win. can't remember when last I saw people get excited over an nod thread. Good times.

It's not because of there being a chance the XB1 could win, it's because there's a chance the PS4 could win in a Halo month.

The PS5 Exists. 

Welp, the release apparently hit so leaks can come any second now.

poklane said:

How do you know? Gaf hasn't said anything yet.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Tagging !!

It'll be amazing if PS4 wins. I just don't see it happening.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Roronaa_chan said:
I'm going to check the info..and then quickly gtfo. Talking would be like jumping into a mosh pit. More fun to watch from the outside

It's definitely more fun to jump in. You haven't lived until you get your new glasses broken, catch an elbow to the nose, and get kicked in the side of the head so hard you can't hear out of one ear for hours. Great times.

GribbleGrunger said:
poklane said:

How do you know? Gaf hasn't said anything yet.

...gaf

People saying MS won now

poklane said:

...gaf

People saying MS won now

Yes, because CosmicQueso said he doesn't ecpect much spin this month. I'm still going to wait and see.

The PS5 Exists.