By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Hint for my 32.

Indie game made by only one guy. The developer's username helps describe the artstyle for the game.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
BasilZero said:

Will update my list in the OT thread but I'll go ahead and give clues for #33 and #32

Come on guys - #4 clue for each

1. This game is the 4th installment of its series but the title does not showcase that
2. This game was remade/ported a total of 6 times so far
3. This game has appeared in a movie
4. This game was confirmed to be a play recently

Super Mario Bros 3

Time to drive this one home, not many played Xbox I guess.

34 Hint: Original Xbox exclusive based on a popular franchise, known for its board games and figurines.
Hint 2: Featured Online multiplayer and a great campaign!
Hint 3: Released 1 year after launch
Hint 4: Mech Combat

BasilZero said:

1. This game takes place years before the events of the first game it represents
2. This game's gameplay is completely different from the game it was based on alongside other games in the series
3. This game is the last game of its sub series to be released, one year after the final chronologically ordered game of the same series was released.
4. A major character of the series who had died reappears in this game (actually multiple ones do lol)

#5. So loveless ;(

Is it a SMT game?

Farsala said:
Time to drive this one home, not many played Xbox I guess.

34 Hint: Original Xbox exclusive based on a popular franchise, known for its board games and figurines.
Hint 2: Featured Online multiplayer and a great campaign!
Hint 3: Released 1 year after launch
Hint 4: Mech Combat

Google says it's MechAssault.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Clyde32 said:

Super Mario Bros 3

Correct - now guess my #33 ;o

Ah you. Laying a trap for us by counting the original Mario Bros. I also wanted to say 'World' at first.

hint 31
A Game with permadeath that follows a group of mercenaries who end up running into the"hidden" princess of their land after a nearby kingdom invades.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

#31: A critically acclaimed game starring the most angriest character in videogame history.

Hint 31...

One of the darker titles in this franchise, it started off as a remix of the original, but the series developer wanted to do a new game, which caused potentially not only fans nightmares playing it, but the the developers as well, as they had to complete development in one year. x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Hint 31...

One of the darker titles in this franchise, it started off as a remix of the original, but the series developer wanted to do a new game, which caused potentially not only fans nightmares playing it, but the the developers as well, as they had to complete development in one year. x )

Majora's mask?

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz