By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

uran10 said:
It started it all, the 1st generation of my favourite series.

Around the Network
CWegzz said:
uran10 said:
It started it all, the 1st generation of my favourite series.

Pokemon Red/Blue

Correct!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Wow, hint 32 is hard for me to describe...

It's an RPG with largest amount of options available to choose from that I have played myself. You have a pretty big pool of races to choose from, several classes which break into several different sub classes, alignment, abilities, and skills.

It really has that table top RPG feel. : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

It's an RPG with largest amount of options available to choose from that I have played myself. You have a pretty big pool of races to choose from, several classes which break into several different sub classes, alignment, abilities, and skills.

Is it a SMT game?

Clyde32 said:
Cloudman said:

Is it a SMT game?

I'm afraid not : <

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

34 Hint: Original Xbox exclusive based on a popular franchise, known for its board games and figurines.
Hint 2: Featured Online multiplayer and a great campaign!
Hint 3: Released 1 year after launch

33 Hint: An ensemble cast game, featuring many weapons and items.

Clyde32 said:
Platina said:

Correct!

Games Left:

#37. Time travel and being able to change the ordering of turns during battle. Less well known. ATLUS

Persona 2

Radiant Historia

Correct!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Hint for the #32: It's not My Favorite Game, so Everything Must Go.

Cloudman said:

Baldur's Gate II?

A peculiar game for sure, and one of Rare's often overlooked classics. Overlooked in favor of things like 'Perfect Dark' and 'Banjo-Kazooie', but personally I feel 'Blast Corps' is actually their best original game. It is also very unique, which makes it all the more interesting.

In a plethora of levels the player takes control of various vehicles, mostly serving the purpose to demolish buildings like a bulldozer does. Other times these vehicles however are giant robots, a "rocket-buggy", a dump truck or a simple van that has a sound effect as if it was part of a certain 1980's television show. The demolishing of buildings is usually the objective, however sometimes things actually have to be saved from destruction or an objective can be just a race again the clock.

Trains, building cranes, harbor equipment; basically everything that can move can be operated. This makes for some puzzles on how to proceed on demolishing things that can actually be very hard, so the game is definitely not a breeze to complete. The reward at the end of the game, which is already packed with content, however, really makes up for it when you can even begin to take your demolishing vehicles to the Moon, Mars or as far as Neptune!