By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

S.Peelman said:
theRepublic said:

I was guilty of this for years.  So easy to get it wrong when you barely look at the cartridge and title screen before jumping in and playing.  It probably wasn't until more than a decade later when I figured out I was wrong.

I am actually noticing it just now, reading Smeags' story. Oh my god, mind blown!

Last year it was me who got it with that same revelation! That's a truly a great pun they put in there.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Clyde32 said:

Is it San Andreas?

Last try for my game ;o

1. This game plays completely different from the games that came before it and imo better than most of the games that came afterwards
2. This game was originally exclusive to the system it came out but it was released on one other console and digitally to the rest including PC
3. This game series has a comic book series and had multiple TV shows.
4. This game had additional content that was added when it was released on the 2nd console however when released digitally - the additional content became DLC you had to pay to get access to.
5. This game has a mini game that many people have played hundreds of hours more than the actual game itself.

It still sounds like Resident Evil 4.

theRepublic said:
S.Peelman said:

I am actually noticing it just now, reading Smeags' story. Oh my god, mind blown!

It's true!  Look!

Two decades later, I finally know a game's real name. An eye opener for sure

Maybe with a second hint someone's memory will be jolted. Well, the game's not that old anyway:

Making money and having a booming economy based on a vast trading empire is easy, when you play as my country.

Hint 2: You see, you'll start with a big advantage no one else will have; namely a region or trading post in every theatre!

Hint #33
This game is the third in the franchise and while it still has rpg elements it is a platformer departing from the turn based rpg style of the previous two games.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Hint for the #33: "Names are for friends, so I don't need one."

Hint for number 33...?

Hmm, make a mess, swim in it, and just have a good time... o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Hint for my 33

First game from the company to be published by Nintendo.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

uran10 said:
Hint #33
This game is the third in the franchise and while it still has rpg elements it is a platformer departing from the turn based rpg style of the previous two games.

Super Paper Mario

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Mr_No said:
Hint for the #33: "Names are for friends, so I don't need one."

Payday 2

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz