By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

#40: Punching a reporter in the face never felt so good.

Another hint: These kickass and not-so-innocent sheeple are being led by the most prominent shepherd at that time to an impossible mission.

Around the Network
CWegzz said:
Clyde32 said:

Is it a Shin Megami Tensei game?

Nope

Hint #1:  Good vs Evil ending

Hint #2:  Takes place in a city based on New York City

Hint #3:  In the very beginning of the game, there is an explosion, which gives the main character special powers.

Infamous

42: Hint: This game is a token PS4 game that released this month. But it does reflect my old 42 in a way.
Hint 2: Is a sequel

41: Hint: This game has a story that expanses across many worlds.

Farsala said:
CWegzz said:

Nope

Hint #1:  Good vs Evil ending

Hint #2:  Takes place in a city based on New York City

Hint #3:  In the very beginning of the game, there is an explosion, which gives the main character special powers.

Infamous

Correct!

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

BraLoD said:
40. A game from a series that has on it's title the name of one iconic character, that misleaded some people on thinking it was the main character name. This game actually the character always in the title isn't even there.

Chrono Cross?

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

One of the newer games in my list, and one of the best games that the 8th Generation of video-games produced so far. The game takes the concept of the original GameCube game and enhances it in almost every way, which puts 'Luigi's Mansion 2' above it on the whole. A rarity, because for me it's usually the original game that wins.

Luigi must find the pieces of the mystical "Dark Moon" to get rid of the shadow that's hanging in the valley. This shadow is a playground for ghosts and multiple houses and other buildings are now infested with them. The game is objective based, but each stage has you explore further into each house, until finally the entire building is explorable. Each 'Mansion' has it's own theme, and it's great incentive to dive further and further into each of them.

The 3D effect of the 3DS system is amazing here, and the best use of the feature one could find. Ironically, it never 'ghosts', and the room-after-room nature of the game fits perfectly with it when the system makes it seem like you're looking into a diorama in every one of those rooms in the game. The game has plenty of hidden secrets and collectibles to accompany the fleshed out main story. I never even needed to try the multiplayer to feel I got my money's worth multiple times over.

A South American city, a crusader castle in a European forest and an amazing looking desert are some of the sites seen in this gorgeous game.

BraLoD said:
40. A game from a series that has on it's title the name of one iconic character, that misleaded some people on thinking it was the main character name. This game actually the character always in the title isn't even there.

Link's Awakening.

Farsala said:

41: Hint: This game has a story that expanses across many worlds.

Is it a SMT game?

BraLoD said:

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.