By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Hint for #43:

The last game launched for the N64 in Europe and Japan

Around the Network

Phew, this last one proved to be a hard one, while I actually thought the next would be a hard one;

This game is a port of an arcade game, but had to be radically changed because it couldn't use original license anymore.

Hint for the #42: This game had a highly controversial side character that ultimately became beloved and missed when said character departed.

Hint for #42
This JRPG is named after its Battle System

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Hint for #42
This JRPG is named after its Battle System

Bravely Default

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Time for hint 42!

Unlikely creatures do battle against each other in an all war, using all sorts of crazy weapons, like throwing bananas, holy hand grenades, and ever, old ladies.. x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Time for hint 42!

Unlikely creatures do battle against each other in an all war, using all sorts of crazy weapons, like throwing bananas, holy hand grenades, and ever, old ladies.. x )

Worms... Armageddon?

Player2 said:
Cloudman said:
Time for hint 42!

Worms... Armageddon?

Dang, you are gooooooooooooood x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Mike321 said:
Hint for #43:

The last game launched for the N64 in Europe and Japan

Wasn't that Mario Party 3?

Cloudman said:
Player2 said:
Cloudman said:
Time for hint 42!

Worms... Armageddon?

Dang, you are gooooooooooooood x )

Love the Holy Grenade! "Alleluia!!! BOOM!"

Signature goes here!