By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Farsala said:
Maybe my hints suck. Hint 3 should do it.

46: Hint: PS1 classic from old greats.
Hint 2: 1st game in a trilogy
Hint 3: Features a dragon as the main character.

Spyro the Dragon

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Come on now!

1. This game came out 3 generations after the first game in the series

2. The main character is different from the rest of the games

3. The game is the first in the entire series to come out on a platform that no one expected it would come out on ;p (this happened somewhat recently).

4. This game dwells on the story of two females which are not main characters but are major characters in the entire series.

Clue #5

5. The whole game takes place in one location

Fatal Frame?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

#47: Bioshock Infinite

Gorgeous visuals, intriguing storyline, crazy powers, Bioshock Infinite has it all. Although more linear than the original game in the series, the world of Columbia is a joy to discover and in typical Bioshock fashion you're in for a big surprise at the end of your journey.

Signature goes here!

My 45.

One of the first, if not, the first game on the original PS1 to fully take advantage of dual analog controls.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

#46: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, PS2

A great entry in a tremendous franchise, Snake Eater introduced us to new mechanics like hunting for food and camouflage. Being a prequel it introduced a lot of new characters (like The Boss) and provided backstories for others we already knew. The game features some of the most creative boss fights in the series and is definitely one I'll be wanting to replay sooner than later.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

#45 Hint: Who knew calculators could kick so much ass?

Signature goes here!

Mr_No said:
Farsala said:
Maybe my hints suck. Hint 3 should do it.

46: Hint: PS1 classic from old greats.
Hint 2: 1st game in a trilogy
Hint 3: Features a dragon as the main character.

Spyro The Dragon

Yes

Onward to

45 Hint 1: This game was the first game as a spinoff from a popular hack and slash series.

S.Peelman said:
Moving on;

Four styles in one game.

Mario Maker?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Hint for #44: The most popular entry on a fifth generation console of a still ongoing franchise where a powerful family solve their power disputes by fighting.

Cloudman said:
S.Peelman said:
Moving on;

Four styles in one game.

Mario Maker?

Yes.

Easy one I guess, hard to give a more fun clue on that one. I am including it this year, let's see if it's going to hold up for next year!