By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

CWegzz said:
Hint #45
This game's art style was originally criticized for being too kiddy, but now it is loved by most fans of the series.

Wind Waker? i love that game too :)

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
Platina said:

1st: Not the first one ;)

3rd: Almost!

3?

Curtain Call?

Nope, but we are getting closer! :p

Yes!

Hints for #46-50
- You collect 4 crystals to save the world. A great ordeal.
- A crossover on the Wii U [mZuzek: Hyrule Warriors]
- Sequel to a Spin-off of a famous JRPG involving music [Farsala: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call]
- Spin-off of a famous JRPG involving collectable cards
- A well selling 3DS game, where many wanted a Wii U version, but were disappointed with a spin off. [mZuzek: Animal Crossing New Leaf]

#49 seems to be a bit tricky, so 2nd hint...
From the same JRPG that is mentioned in this list :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

'SimTower' is a personal classic, my introduction into the 'construction and business-management' genre and my introduction to the series of 'Sim' games. SimCity, SimTown, SimAnt, SimCopter; I played most, though only a few would be able to enter my personal hall of fame, and few would resonate as much in the rest of my gaming life.

In 'SimTower', the player is the manager of a skyscraper, which is under construction, starting from scratch, while it is in use. The end-goal is to build the 'Cathedral' on the 100th floor and receive the 'Tower' rating after going through the usual 1-5 Star hotel ratings. In this skyscraper, you can build condominiums, office space, shopping malls, food courts, hotel rooms and several utilities, while in the basement there can also be waste management, parking garages and even a subway station.

As one of the earliest computer games I ever played, it was an event in my family. Going so far as leaving it on while going to dinner, turning up the volume and overhearing the money rolling in while we were eating downstairs. This is also the very first game that ever got pirated in our house, which is a questionable distinction, but there it is. Back then, pirating was so easy, you could literally just copy/paste the entire game by dragging the files from the floppy disc onto the computer. Those were the days!

Moving on;

Four styles in one game.

#46: While it's on the shadow of it's more successful successors, this 7th generation exclusive still holds up pretty well to this day.

Second hint: The main character says "Oh crap" a lot.

Around the Network
Mr_No said:
#46: While it's on the shadow of it's more successful successors, this 7th generation exclusive still holds up pretty well to this day.

Uncharted Drake's Fortune

S.Peelman said:
Mr_No said:

Uncharted Drake's Fortune

That is the correct answer.

Maybe my hints suck. Hint 3 should do it.

46: Hint: PS1 classic from old greats.
Hint 2: 1st game in a trilogy
Hint 3: Features a dragon as the main character.

BasilZero said:

Come on now!

1. This game came out 3 generations after the first game in the series

2. The main character is different from the rest of the games

3. The game is the first in the entire series to come out on a platform that no one expected it would come out on ;p (this happened somewhat recently).

4. This game dwells on the story of two females which are not main characters but are major characters in the entire series.

Clue #5

5. The whole game takes place in one location

Final Fantasy XIII

Farsala said:
Maybe my hints suck. Hint 3 should do it.

46: Hint: PS1 classic from old greats.
Hint 2: 1st game in a trilogy
Hint 3: Features a dragon as the main character.

Spyro The Dragon