By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

S.Peelman said:
Now for something that's actually guessable .

This game unintentionally gave rise to one of gaming's most notorious characters people love to hate, and love to shoot, if they could.

Duck Hunt..? o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Hint 47# A fighting game set in old Japan, where samurai, ninjas, demons, and other interesting characters battle against each other, with sounds and visuals that feel like you're looking at those old famous Japanese paintings. And as you take more hits, you fill with RAAGE! x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Hint for the #48: This guy might be old, but he's still kicking ass and being super stealthy on the best entry of the series.

Mr_No said:
Hint for the #48: This guy might be old, but he's still kicking ass and being super stealthy on the best entry of the series.

Metal Gear Solid 4?

Dance my pretties!

Cloudman said:
Mr_No said:

Metal Gear Solid 4?

It's not MGS. It's another stealth related series.

Around the Network
Mr_No said:
Cloudman said:
Mr_No said:

Metal Gear Solid 4?

Dang, now I'm stumped. How about Splinter Cell..?

Dance my pretties!

Cloudman said:
Mr_No said:

Yes it is. But just in case, do you know the specific game?

Mr_No said:
Cloudman said:
Mr_No said:

Yes it is. But just in case, do you know the specific game?

Wait, I'm close? Dang, I don't know the Splinter Cell games... I'm gonna shoot in the dark and say Conviction?

Dance my pretties!

#47 An entry in a series where permanent death is a thing, it is also the first time in this series where there are 3 main characters and it also counts as a prequel to another entry in the series even though it came out after it.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
#47 An entry in a series where permanent death is a thing, it is also the first time in this series where there are 3 main characters and it also counts as a prequel to another entry in the series even though it came out after it.

Fire Emblem Blazing Sword

Dance my pretties!