By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Dang, no one got my frog suit one? Gotta go fast? Blur blur? First of many new mechanics and other things? O:

Gonna get to my hammer suit hint too: A puzzle game on the SNES where the Japanese version featured cute fairies as the cast, but in the US it was changed to be associated to another hugely successful puzzle game.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Dang, no one got my frog suit one? Gotta go fast? Blur blur? First of many new mechanics and other things? O:

Gonna get to my hammer suit hint too: A puzzle game on the SNES where the Japanese version featured cute fairies as the cast, but in the US it was changed to be associated to another hugely successful puzzle game.

I didn't read the first part, but from this hint I would guess Tetris Attack.

4. You get to beat up the pope in this game.
3. This Wii game is a direct sequel to a GC game, taking place three years after its predecessor. It's also a very hard game, even on easy mode for most people.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

CWegzz said:
3. This Wii game is a direct sequel to a GC game, taking place three years after its predecessor. It's also a very hard game, even on easy mode for most people.

4. Assassin's Creed 2

3. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Edwardooo said:
Cloudman said:

I didn't read the first part, but from this hint I would guess Tetris Attack.

Ding ding : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
CWegzz said:

3 Radiant Dawn

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Clyde32 said:
CWegzz said:

4. Assassin's Creed 2

3. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Correct on both

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

ReimTime said:
#3 - It made some very interesting asides about western religion, including criticism of Theocracy. People still argue about how the main character's name is pronounced.

Final Fantasy X

And it's Tee-dus.

Hynad said:
ReimTime said:
#3 - It made some very interesting asides about western religion, including criticism of Theocracy. People still argue about how the main character's name is pronounced.

Final Fantasy X

And it's Tee-dus.

Well you have the title right but I don't recall seeing any Tee-dus in FFX so I'm going to have to say you're wrong

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Hynad said:
ReimTime said:

Final Fantasy X

And it's Tee-dus.

I've always pronounced it Ty - dus

Signature goes here!