By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

BasilZero said:

Awesome! You are right!

Now these are the ones that are left! GUESS THEM :O

Giving additional 1 clue to each game

1. Takes place in the early 1900s
2. Parallel Worlds
3. The studio that developed the game is no more
4. In the Clouds

1. The Milky Way Galaxy
2. A extinct race that comes back as a new enemy
3. The main character coming back from the dead
4. Aliens

1. The first game in the series to introduce space travel
2. The first game in the series to include a 5 man party
3. One of the main characters grows up to an adult while the others stay the same
4. The two main characters story is inspired by the story of Cain and Abel

1. 3 main protagonists
2. Includes the main characters from the series but they are not playable
3. Battle of Great Valor
4. One of the main characters become one of the main antagonists in the future games and another becomes the main protagonist for the rest of the series.

#16 Bioshock Infinite (come on, you only needed to give the first two hints for that one)

#15 ME2

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Correct!

Now guess these last two so I can actually update my list on the other thread

Adding one more clue to each

3. One of the main characters grows up to an adult while the others stay the same
5. The game was released on the SNES, PSX, GBA, Wonderswan Color, Japanese mobile, Nintendo DS, PSP, PSN, iOS, Android and Steam.

1. 3 main protagonists
3. Battle of Great Valor
4. One of the main characters become one of the main antagonists in the future games and another becomes the main protagonist for the rest of the series.
5. This game is one of many games that we will never see a digital copy due to the owners strictly preventing the developer/publisher to release them on digital platforms.

No need for additional clues on #13 - Final Fantasy IV.

Signature goes here!

BasilZero said:

Correct!

Now guess these last two so I can actually update my list on the other thread

Adding one more clue to each

5. The game was released on the SNES, PSX, GBA, Wonderswan Color, Japanese mobile, Nintendo DS, PSP, PSN, iOS, Android and Steam.

1. 3 main protagonists
3. Battle of Great Valor
5. This game is one of many games that we will never see a digital copy due to the owners strictly preventing the developer/publisher to release them on digital platforms.

#13 has to be an FF game right? Nothing else can be ported to that many platforms... And it has to be FFIV-FFVI, because those were the SNES games.... And afaik, FFIV is the only one that got a DS release, sooooooo..... FFIV?

EDIT: Damn you Trucks

BasilZero said:
TruckOSaurus said:

No need for additional clues on #13 - Final Fantasy IV.

Correct!

One more one more :D

Adding another clue

1. 3 main protagonists
3. Battle of Great Valor
6. This game was originally released on a portable but remastered alongside one other remastered game and one game that was turned into a 3 hour movie

Oh... Kingdom Hearts something....

Fuck, I remember trying to buy KH1.5 mix on PSN and I could find it.. I was like "FUCK YOU SQUEENIX!".

BasilZero said:
Teeqoz said:

Oh... Kingdom Hearts something....

Fuck, I remember trying to buy KH1.5 mix on PSN and I could find it.. I was like "FUCK YOU SQUEENIX!".

Close but its not in KH 1.5 ;p

It has something to do with sleep but nothing to do with sleeping at all.

KH: Birth by Sleep

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

One of the best RPG games of all time, this was made by a dream team and the best game to handle time travel o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
One of the best RPG games of all time, this was made by a dream team and the best game to handle time travel o:

Chrono Trigger. Any other answer is WRONG.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Cloudman said:

Chrono Trigger. Any other answer is WRONG.

It's the only right answer... ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

#10 - A game that, along with another game of a different franchise, created its own genre with its name.

BraLoD said:
Clyde32 said:
#10 - A game that, along with another game of a different franchise, created its own genre with its name.

Either Metroid or Castlevania, hard to tell which you are hinting.

The former.