By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

BraLoD said:
Clyde32 said:

Your 49 is Sonic and Knucles.

(even though my fav is Sonic 2)

Wow, I agree too. Sonic 2 is my fav 2D Sonic game too... o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Clyde32 said:

Bolded is correct.

I thougtht the consensus was that S&N was the best, seems like I'm not alone with Sonic 2 though xD (Cloud is with us as well)

Have you guys tried Freedom Planet? I highly recommend to any fourth-gen Sonic fans :)

#50. The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds

Just shy of my top 10 Zelda games, this game is quite good. The level design and music is top notch, as well as the non-linearity as far as dungeons are concerned. Because this is about my favorites, I won't go into the flaws, but just know that I still consider Link to the Past to be the better game. 

#49 Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Probably my favorite of the sonic games. The level design is good, music is good, everything is just good(Aside from a few tedious zones of course)

Clyde32 said:

#50. The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds

Just shy of my top 10 Zelda games, this game is quite good. The level design and music is top notch, as well as the non-linearity as far as dungeons are concerned. Because this is about my favorites, I won't go into the flaws, but just know that I still consider Link to the Past to be the better game. 

[snip]

Glad to see ALBW :)

It moved up a few spaces on my list since last year. I would love it if it cracked the top 60 on the final list.

So #49 was Half Life 2.

For #48, we have to go to a title which has multiple entries in the same location, showing you just how successful you can be with encapsulated flatulence in America.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
uran10 said:
Hint #48
A sports spin off from a flasgship nintendo franchise.

I'm gonna say Mario Strikers.

Incorrect I'm afraid. If i give anymore hints i'll give it away.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

#49: Super Mario Maker, Wii U

I always knew I was going to enjoy playing all the inventive levels that came out of this game. What caught me by surprise is how much I also enjoy the creation process as well. Nintendo did a tremendous job making the level designer as intuitive as possible and there's so much you can do with it. Attach wings to pretty much anything, stack enemies, have cannons shoot power ups, etc...

Sure you can get a string of horrible levels while playing 100 Mario Mode but if you know where to look you can find countlesss truly creative levels to fulfill all your 2D platforming needs.

Signature goes here!

Hint #48: You can't judge a game by the color its hair.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Hint #48: You can't judge a game by the color of its hair .

DMC, or whatever the new one is called?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Hint #48: You can't judge a game by the color of its hair .

DMC, or whatever the new one is called?

DmC: Devil May Cry is right.

Signature goes here!