By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

BraLoD said:
Farsala said:
12 Hint: 2nd game in a PS1 exclusive trilogy, Turn based battle.

Final Fantasy 8

I expected you to answer, but thats not correct.

I should rephrase; at the time the entire franchise was exclusive. At least in NA.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Farsala said:
BraLoD said:
Farsala said:
12 Hint: 2nd game in a PS1 exclusive trilogy, Turn based battle.

Final Fantasy 8

I expected you to answer, but thats not correct.

I should rephrase; at the time the entire franchise was exclusive. At least in NA.

Digimon World 2? This 'exclusive at least in NA' is really making it hard to guess xP

Correct. Reason I had to add that is apparently japan got some random digimon games on other systems.

BraLoD said:
BraLoD said:
12. A game from the best and most famous series spawned by the Pokemon success. In this game you pick a trio in the beginning from three available, but you can get the others from the other trios one by one during the game.

2nd hint: This game was released consirably late, as the next generation was already going on and beasting and itt was an exclusive to a prior gen system.

Digimon World 3 though.

uran10 said:
Since I wont be here tomorrow or the day after cause Finals... (so worried tbh)
#10 This game was made in a year and has some of the best side quest in this entire series
#9 This Game had a famous rap at the start

10: Majora's Mask?

9: Donkey Kong 64.

And about the finals; just have a good night sleep and eat an apple in the morning to get the mind straight, and it'll be fine.

BraLoD said:
Farsala said:

Digimon World 3 though.

Yes! Seems like we just got a small Digimon World meeting at the 12th place this year XD

Many good Digimon games at the time! A shame the media hated them for some reason.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
uran10 said:
Since I wont be here tomorrow or the day after cause Finals... (so worried tbh)
#10 This game was made in a year and has some of the best side quest in this entire series
#9 This Game had a famous rap at the start

10: Majora's Mask?

9: Donkey Kong 64.

And about the finals; just have a good night sleep and eat an apple in the morning to get the mind straight, and it'll be fine.

Correct on both! Thanks man, I'm not as worried anymore since I finished studying for tough one an hour ago but I still need to over prepare a bit tomorrow morn before the exam.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

BraLoD said:
Farsala said:
BraLoD said:

Yes! Seems like we just got a small Digimon World meeting at the 12th place this year XD

Many good Digimon games at the time! A shame the media hated them for some reason.

I actually never thought about looking for the score of those games and just did... wow, what the actual fuck was that?
Digimon World 1, 2, 3 and 4 all scored Sonic '06 like, but the DS ones scores 20+ points better, even though Digimon World DS is actually Digimon World 3 in the world and Digimon World 2 during battles...

I actually wouldn't score 2 or 4 very high, but certainly nowhere near that, but even 1 and 3... lol, that gave me a laugh

Yeah its rather painful to me because I feel like Digimon World 1-3 has some great depth. Digimon Card Battle and Digimon Rumble Arena a little lower but still decent. Digimon World 4 should rate pretty lowly, but I still enjoyed it for a time.

I am not sure if it was hype or something else that leads to such low scores.

mZuzek said:
mZuzek said:

#11 - This game has 6 worlds, and the last onehas 8 main levels - each of them representing each of the predecessor's 8 worlds.

This game is also the second game of this type in this franchise since its revival. Before the revival, the only other games like this in the franchise were a trilogy back in the 90s.

Tropical Freeze.

mZuzek said:
Is it top 10 time already?

#10 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Lmao, best hint ever xD

Majora's Mask

Cloudman said:
Aokaaay, hint 11...

A bit more exciting, a bit more challenging, a bit more graphic, a bit more colorful, a bit more realistic, a bit more levels, a bit more secrets, a bit more enemies, a bit more threats, a bit more sound, a bit hotter, a bit cooler, a bit more weirder, a bit more revolutionary...

Bumping this since surprisingly, no one has gotten it yet.

Hint 10.

A collab game made between Nintendo and Square, it featured new and lovable characters, an unlikely pairing of comrades, and a genre the mascot had never taken on before.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread