By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

uran10 said:
Hint #13
The third installment in this Spin off RPG finally let's you play as the main antagonist in the main series and his play style is far more enjoyable than the brothers.

Super Paper Mario

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
#15 - The most popular entry of this series that referenced absolutely none of the lore established in the first two entries. This is the remake.

Hint #2 - Ask me 'the question' to find this one out.

It was a 6th gen game that came out 2-3 years after the 7th gen started. Was remade for an 8th gen system.

Hint 13...

In a series that goes with colors, jewels, and other neat valuable items, this was the one to introduce the mist, including eggs, gear, double the size, and a chance for mom to use up yer money to buy presents you don't want... o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Clyde32 said:
uran10 said:
Hint #13
The third installment in this Spin off RPG finally let's you play as the main antagonist in the main series and his play style is far more enjoyable than the brothers.

Super Paper Mario

Nope.... That one already passed a while ago. Didn't realize how much this would apply to this tho

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

BasilZero said:
Clyde32 said:
Clyde32 said:
#15 - The most popular entry of this series that referenced absolutely none of the lore established in the first two entries. This is the remake.

Hint #2 - Ask me 'the question' to find this one out.

Basil should know this one.

Persona 3 FES/Portable!?

Edit: Is it a SMT game l0l

Wrong answer, right question.

Answer to the question? Yes.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Clyde32 said:

Wrong answer, right question.

Answer to the question? Yes.

SMT Nocturne

Already had that in the list. 

Here's the hint I put above:

It was a 6th gen game that came out 2-3 years after the 7th gen started. Was remade for an 8th gen system.

Clyde32 said:
BasilZero said:

SMT Nocturne

Persona 4?

Teeqoz said:
Clyde32 said:

Persona 4?

Yes. Golden.

#14 - A JRPG that was released in the west as a Gamecube exclusive, but was later released on the PS2 in Japan.

BasilZero said:
Clyde32 said:

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for PS2 that came out on PS3 remade in HD as part of KH 1.5 HD Remix.

Kingdom Hearts isn't SMT.