By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Farsala said:
Apparently I skipped a day.

16 Hint: Features 3 Pantheons at first and then an extra one in the expansion,
15 Hint: This is the 8th game in the series that originated in 1985, the newest entry is coming out next year in 2016.

16: Age of Mythology

15: Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Farsala said:

16 Hint: Features 3 Pantheons at first and then an extra one in the expansion,
15 Hint: This is the 8th game in the series that originated in 1985, the newest entry is coming out next year in 2016.

16: Age of Mythology

15: Zelda: The Wind Waker

16: Right

15: Wrong, Zelda came out in 1986 :).

Farsala said:

Dragon Quest VIII?

Clyde32 said:
Farsala said:

Dragon Quest VIII?

Also 1986. Funny these 3 franchises still going on.

But the one I put is very small in sales.

Farsala said:

15: Wrong, Zelda came out in 1986 :).

Oh my god. Zelda ultimate-noob-fan-fail. How could I?! Pavolink, Veknoid, DanneSandin and the others better not see this...

But then which is it... There's a lot of old franchises going through my head right now but they're all 86, or 87... What am I forgetting!

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Farsala said:
Clyde32 said:

Dragon Quest VIII?

Also 1986. Funny these 3 franchises still going on.

But the one I put is very small in sales.

That's hard, maybe Xanadu, even though it's part of Dragon Slayer franchise and I don't think Xanadu alone has 8 games, and Tokyo Xanadu came in Japan this year but you might be considering it may be localized next year...

So... Xanadu Next?

Nope.

Hint 2: The series is kind of a spin off from another series that first came out in 1983. The latest game in that franchise came out this year in NA.

Too niche eh?

Hint 2: The series is kind of a spin off from another series that first came out in 1983. The latest game in that franchise came out this year in NA.

Hint 3: Like many games in my list this game came from Koei.

Hint 4: 2nd game in the series to feature officer mode.

Hint number 2 time:

Even though the antagonist of this game thinks he is, in reality he's not very good at sorcery at all as becomes evident by the scene right before the final battle.

Hint 2: Happening off-screen, at first by the sound of it, it seems he can't find the stuff he needs and turns himself into a chicken. And there's a goat as well. Then, he'll come back as some kind of failed dragon-hybrid. This all happens after the first part of the final battle which has the player empower his own army of undead with bolts of lightning against the sorcerer's army, instead of directly fighting himself.

Hint #13
The third installment in this Spin off RPG finally let's you play as the main antagonist in the main series and his play style is far more enjoyable than the brothers.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

#13: Not every solution in here involves high tech. To get past a pretty nasty obstacle, you need a handkerchief.