By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

BraLoD said:
Mike321 said:

Extra clues:

Hint for #18: 3rd game of a RPG spin-off where you control a blue robot popular in the NES era with a "personal terminal"

Hint for #16: Two iconic animated characters travel through time. This characters also played basketball with Michael Jordan against some crazy aliens in a movie.

18. Mega Man Battle Network 3

16. Bugs Bunny Lost in Time

18- Yes

16- Bugs travels with another character

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Mike321 said:

18- Yes

16- Bugs travels with another character

Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters?

Yes

BraLoD said:
Mr_No said:
Hint for the #14: "Three Goddamn bullets?! How the hell did you do this with three bullets?!"

Uncharted 3

That one it is! One of my favorite quotes in gaming history

BraLoD said:
Mike321 said:

Yes

I googled it xP

That´s ok, it´s a hard game to guess anyway

uran10 said:
Platina said:
No remaining hints from last batch, so to the next!

#16 12th game that is a remake of the 3rd
#17 4th Gen
#18 3rd game. Summoning doesn’t require MP but rather, coloured orbs
#19 A character is only playable via DS Download Play
#20 2nd Instalment. Map drawing is half of the game

#17 Diamond/pearl

#19 Mario Kart DS

Correct!

Remaining

#16 12th game that is a remake of the 3rd
#18 3rd game. Summoning doesn’t require MP but rather, coloured orbs
#20 2nd Instalment. Map drawing is half of the game

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
BasilZero said:

Damnations! I had FFIV in my mind because of my review from yesterday XDDDD

Should have guessed FFVI :p

Trucks got double ninja'd trying to steal it from you

Double?

Signature goes here!

Clyde32 said:
#15 - The most popular entry of this series that referenced absolutely none of the lore established in the first two entries. This is the remake.

Hint #2 - Ask me 'the question' to find this one out.

Basil should know this one.

More commonly known under the name 'Star Fox 64' in the rest of world, the game was called 'Lylat Wars' in Europe because of a trademark infringement with an older Atari game that was already called 'Star Fox'. Similarly, the Super Nintendo game was called 'Starwing' in Europe.

Known for the most cheesy one-liners in gaming history, the game is most memorable to me for it's replayability due to it's fun, action packed and varied levels. Of all games in existence, this game is highly likely the one where I have seen the end-credits the most. I could almost dream the entire sequence and in fact, taking out the names, I still can. Music included. I know the levels themselves like the back of my hand as well and when playing the 3DS remake, it felt like I never left.

It was always a good game to play for a short time, because the fastest path would only take about 45 minutes. My better liked levels were along other, often harder, routes however so I would usually strive for going the middle or the upper path or a combination. It was interesting that sometimes I would breeze through the uppermost path, while at other times I would fail heavily, ending at the lowermost path instead. It's really a game where you have to have your day, to do good.

The two-weeks mark, it's gets exciting now!

Even though the antagonist of this game thinks he is, in reality he's not very good at sorcery at all as becomes evident by the scene right before the final battle.

Apparently I skipped a day.

16 Hint: Features 3 Pantheons at first and then an extra one in the expansion,
15 Hint: This is the 8th game in the series that originated in 1985, the newest entry is coming out next year in 2016.